Mirokuru
Squire
Squire

Guild loot

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask a question about the loot system from the raids. Currently I am in a guild which is pretty much dead (it has 33 members but only 3 players are active, including myself) and because of that I wanted to gain some more loot from the guild since the leader allowed a no restrictions to all loot as long as there are at least 20 of it. Because of that rule I wanted to get some loot of which at least 20 were available but I then realized I had to wait 1 hour before I would get it from the auto distribution.

Now my question is: Can a guild master distribute loot non-stop? I myself am a guild elder and I noticed I can only distribute loot once. I would like to know this since I really need quite a number of items and since the guild is pretty much dead and I do more than 90% of the effort of getting all those items from raids I want to know if guild masters can always distribute loot so I know if I could rather start my own guild and get the loot for myself. I actually did a calculation of how many items I currently need for all my heroes per items and I need 490 items in total of which for example I need 40 primordial stones, 37 natural remedy, 31 staffs of illumination etc.. It would just take way to long if I have to wait 1 whole hour to get an item even though the guild loot is loaded with items which still can be looted.
Kind regards, Mirokuru

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Re: Guild loot

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:37 pm

i think, now don't quote me on this because i stepped down from elder a while back., but its once per day per elder.

Mirokuru
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Yes for an elder it is once a day but I wanted to know whether the guild master also can only give loot once a day or more times/unlimited :)
Kind regards, Mirokuru

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Mirokuru wrote:
Yes for an elder it is once a day but I wanted to know whether the guild master also can only give loot once a day or more times/unlimited :)

Believe it is one per day for GMaster too. Also, accumulating up to 20 per item is pointless. Anyone new joining the guild will NOT be able to receive any of it. Only those in the guild at the time the item is acquired can claim that item.

I would just reward yourself one daily and take as many as you want. If you get booted, you are really no worse off as you can then start your own guild or join a more established one.

Mirokuru
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks for the answer Ashock. In that case I'll just stay in my current guild for the time being. I've been in there since I started which is...I think 3 years now so I probably have the rights to pretty much everything and since there is like....soooo much items left I can stay here to get at least 1 each hour. Would be a waste to leave all the items behind while no one claims them :P
Kind regards, Mirokuru

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 am

Once a day for guild master as well. I'm GM