Sylphi
Squire
Squire

November log-in

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:19 pm

So I haven't play the game for a couple days now and I missed the first day reward of November, can someone tell me who are the heroes that is inside the chest? Thank you. I'm just very excited to know and by the way Hengli, you or whoever working for Lilith really need to make these news onto the forum. It just weird how player have to ask another player about things that the developer make but not mention, it sometime feel very weird to think about it like you guy are just there but don't want to do anything. One more thing, you guy still need to update your game in the app store the last change were made from last week saying about the Sumiko Awakaning which I known is from like 5-6 weeks. There's like Cara awakning then Alice.. you miss those.

toninl
Squire
Squire

Re: November log-in

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:38 pm

thery are: Tashi, Daphne, Dalton, Chrona and Jasper. Who to get between chrona Daphne and dalton? :shock:

Dedede
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Chrona and daphne are a better choice of those 3
There's nothing better in this world than a Malrath

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Chrona: price 350kk/SS or 35 diamonds/SS, drops in CoF and diamond chests.
Dalton: still unreleased.
Daphne: 500 epic coins/5SS, drops in CoF and diamond chests.
Jasper: 500 arena coins/5SS, drops in CoF and gold chests.
Tashi: 500 CoF coins/5SS, drops in CoF and gold chests.

For me it's between Chrona and Dalton. She is available so can be upgraded, and he might get released soon I suspect.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Chrona. I've been wanting her for a while. Now I have her. In the last few weeks I've summoned a lot of the female heroes I want. Still 3 more to go.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm

I am definitely going with dalton. Believe it or mit he is very useful awakened in Arena. Combine him with Vulko and your enemy practially doesnt have a back row. All those guys like nilya, Kong, garrick, magnus,... Are dead meat as long as your enemy doesnt have them 7 star fully enchanted and academy ^^ but I totally understand guys going with chrona even though I can really find a use for her right now
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 am

nebel03 wrote:
I am definitely going with dalton. Believe it or mit he is very useful awakened in Arena. Combine him with Vulko and your enemy practially doesnt have a back row. All those guys like nilya, Kong, garrick, magnus,... Are dead meat as long as your enemy doesnt have them 7 star fully enchanted and academy ^^ but I totally understand guys going with chrona even though I can really find a use for her right now

My main arena problem is finding a hero who can kill that damn cow. Just about everyone uses him in Arena.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am

If Aw Dalton reaches his maximum mag attack+ mpierce from his ability, does it permanent or when he got his health back he loses the stats again? I also dont know why Dalton is considered bad. I like him and he can do really well. After Sumiko I awakaen him.

Edit: I picked up Chrona's card because I skipped her chests, and since Im around 50 SS away from 5* Dalton I will choose his SS.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm

I always wanted chrona never had the chance before collecting with 1,75mil gold was hard... I'm lvl96
I have 4* dalton
I think these 2 heroes the best to get from the box because one is unreleased the other is very expensive.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Chrona was available during the jade events. I picked her though because I'm not willing to spend 15,000 diamonds just to unlock her.