Sylphi
Squire
Squire

The problem about SS

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 am

First of all I just want to said that for the past 2 week or so I had been playing this game everyday, non-stop and I hate to said it but my addiction is getting worst, I had been creating a lot of account in random server and... this have to be the most FUCKING STUPIDEST game that ever come to existince.
It is no secret that these heroes are not balance at all, and for that I have to create a new account everytime trying to pull the right hero (Syhpli, Orkons, jasmine...) to carry out my team instead... Etehera, Vaspex, shirley, and etc. (seriously?) Not sure of the percentage of having to pull them is but my guess is around -40%.
One thing that I conduct from this experience is that the Free Hero that they give it to you are USELESS as shit.
- They will not be useful until level 80+/Orange Fusion- Do you guy Know how many day that is? Do you guy even fucking know what kind of shit you have to go through by having these Free Heroes on your team?.
By the way I am a F2P and a HUGE FAN of MOBA games (League of Legends, Mobile Legends).

(Instant Hero Events Goal) Do not spend DIAMONDS and save it (15,000+ total) and guess what? It fucking killing me.
1. Got defeated in Curible Fire everyday
2. Can't even gain Diamonds from Arena due to low Ranking (shity heroes)
3. 100 Diamons spend for the 2 Re-fill and another 100 for Media Touch cause I'm dying in gold coins to upgrade my abilies (200 diamonds each day) so I actually losing diamonds every day rather than gaining it.
4. Ember, Elric, Gale, Flora, and Mortus ain't going anywhere got raped against a $1 hero and a LUMOS.

(Instead of giving out Slyphi, Jasmine, Orkons... to the newbie who the next day stop playing MAYBE GIVE IT TO THOSE WHO WOULD GLADY STAY AND PLAY/SUPPORT THE GOD DAMN GAME)

If any of you guy have any tips then please do so and post it down below, I will stop playing the game... this is retarded.
Can you delete an SS account? Mine is very messy and I hate it.

P.S shout out to Worst F Gamer! Love your videos! It help out a lot but it just not as easy...
Last edited by Sylphi on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Re: The problem about SS

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:17 am

My advice is that if you're not going to spend any money you have to be extremely patient. Restarting over and over of course is going to frustrate you. Even if you pay you need patience and persistence, it can take you months just to climb a few spots in arena.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:56 am

I would give up. I know it's hard I'm lvl96 vip8 and I don't have a goram, orkon, Petros..... The list is long... It's hard
When I started the game.. I knew nothing I never played this kind of card game before... And when I got the idea to start on a new server where I might be lucky getting goram... Where I would do right everything get to the top in arena fast and stuff.... I found myself in an arena in one day full with sylphis goram Desmonds.. Orkon... Because it wasn't just me who thought of this :lol:
And soon I found out I am not able to do again all this shit lvl to mine lvling to do epic....
And yes nowadays mobile games are addictive I tried out a final fantasy game where you have a city build 6lvl wall and build an army... Collect rock iron and shit... And of course you can buy rock and iron too the end of it its pay to win and addictive waiting for enough rock waiting for the building process to end half an hour this 2 hours that... Very smart really
I would play PC or Xbox in your place you haven't paid yet ant you are not a high lvl you don't lose much.... Sadly it's too late for me I'm going 100for sure :cry:

oh! you asked how much time... i play since March 500 diamonds for stamina / day that's 6 resets i play every day

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Grocoloco wrote:
My advice is that if you're not going to spend any money you have to be extremely patient. Restarting over and over of course is going to frustrate you. Even if you pay you need patience and persistence, it can take you months just to climb a few spots in arena.

I just can't imagine me getting stuck with Ember, Gale, Flora, Elric, and Mortus for a month. I mean for the past 5 days or so I had been losing on the arena about 3 to 4 times a day non-stop and I barely pass chapter 4 (Herotic Modes- Chapter 5 on normal mode). Are they (free heroes) going to be that good at lvl 80+/Orange Fusion? I never saw Worst F Gamer use any of them in his gameplay. And "yes" it bother me every freaking day seeing me losing in arena all the time and not making any process in the game. Maybe this is the biggest P2W games that I ever been and that is why I don't get any of these stuff. I don't know anymore... any way I stop playing League of Legends for 2 months straight and a few days (to stop my addiction). Now I'm on to Mobile Legend: Bang Bang, not sure of how many month/day it gonna take me to stop playing SH (I'm a GAME FREAK- I KNOW! BUT NO SHAME TO THAT).

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm a F2P but I'm patient, that's how I have advanced a bit in this game.

At the moment, my biggest problem isn't my heroes. My biggest problem is I don't have enough mozzarella and burgers to help fast-track their growth :o
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Nady
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 am

Im sadly not F2P anymore since Rayman released. So my 99 cents made me to a Vip1 powerfull p2w beast :D I play twice a day. 20 or 70 diamond per day for awaken resets. 0 stamina resets. Im playing around with the daily stamina from login + barbecue. Thats enough for to do all my dailies 3 heroic for a hero farm and will be ~20 stamina remain. Started in february now halfway to 96. I dont have Desmond yet, Petros or Vulko just to name the shamless guys. I have Goram from jade event, Orkon Sylphi from crucible. Im a bit sad because now running the diamond spender event and im short of diamond atm. I hope they will bring this event back with Vulko. With that playstyle im able the get all the new Ancient chest heroes (Adeline 4*, Salus 5*, Morfir4*) and I never bought diamonds before. Now sitting on 8,5 k diamonds. Around 260-300 diamonds income per day. I didnt care about the arena till around 86 or 90? I thought I dont have chance against Goram etc teams since everyone said that. Then I started to use Tsuki Sylphi Mirielle teams and they counter all Goram teams. My best rank in Arena the 4th place. Every day im in between the top 10-20. Every day met with Petros Vulko Goram Hurok etc teams. All hero can be counterable in different way. You have to figoure it out. I definitely dont have chance against lvl 100 mass p2w, but hey Im still not lvl 100 and beating those teams everyday with characters what I got for free. Games like this are marathon like not a 100 m sprint.

SHFerret
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:18 am

Doesn't matter if you aren't paying hundreds. I've been playing for over a year and bought the monthly package every time, as well as some of the intermittent bonus offers. I own Ezio and Rayman but at 3 stars they're pretty useless (other than getting 3 stars against the phoenix boss with ezio). I build optimally and I'm in a top guild but I'm one of the least contributors because it's impossible to compete with the pay 2 win heroes. The fact that they finally put Sylphi soulstones in the shop for a ridiculous amount of gold is crap. She's not really needed for PvE anymore with Sumiko, Osiris and Vernos anyway (all awakened, of course. Because non-pay 2 win heroes are almost all useless and especially unawakened ones).

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:45 am

SHFerret wrote:
Because non-pay 2 win heroes are almost all useless and especially unawakened ones).

This is completely false. There are dozens of non p2w heroes that are great. In absolute numbers they are more than the p2w heroes (which is obvious since there are a lot more of them.

She's not really needed for PvE anymore with Sumiko, Osiris and Vernos anyway (all awakened, of course.

Sylphi is actually only "needed" for PVE, as she currently mediocre in PVP. But she still cannot be replaced in some HOL bosses.

cnlew
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:43 pm

have only ONE account there is no point to having more. the treasure cave is your best source of diamonds. DON'T do the touch the return rate of diamonds to coin is horrid and get rid of the 5 started hero's as soon as you can they are utter garbage at any level with or without awakenings(exe maybe mortus in the right team) replace eric with vincent, ember with osiris and gale with urestag with this month llogin reward get daltion he is an amazing healer.

SHFerret
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:08 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
There are dozens of non p2w heroes that are great.

No. There isn't. I'd be amazed if I could compile a list of even a single dozen of non-P2W heroes in the top 100 arena teams. There's a tiny handful that are actually good at all, and a few others that are mildly useful when paired with broken as hell PAY 2 WIN heroes like petros or goram that just solo the entire enemy team anyway.

Sylphi is actually only "needed" for PVE, as she currently mediocre in PVP. But she still cannot be replaced in some HOL bosses.

Mediocre? How? Because they've released even MORE overpowered pay 2 win heroes since she was released? She's still an unkillable hero that soloes teams if she gets her ult off. But... I guess she's "mediocre" because she can get mowed down by vulko or one-shotted by goram before she can stack her ridiculous passive?

And honestly if you want to defend the awful balance of this game while it sits at 2 star ratings because of it, then go right ahead but I don't think you're doing Soul Hunters any favors.