LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Ride of The Valkyries

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 pm

I need a hand with this guys. Currently level 89 and I cannot seem to get passed Heroic difficulty for auto-sweeping ability.

I have a lot of female heroes but nothing I try seems to work. Who are the best female heroes to use on this stage?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Ride of The Valkyries

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:04 pm

I know the feeling I suffered so much! This was the only dojo ever that caused problem I have only one female tank upgraded mirielle and you need a healer! sylphi is a must have sarya regenerates then you can try one more tank or Cara or Séraphine
There is Adeline I already did all dojo before I worked on mine so I never tried her and Riley must be good with her 2 lives I got my Riley late and she is good before orange or something like that and driller is a girl too inside the robot

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Reggelt wrote:
I know the feeling I suffered so much! This was the only dojo ever that caused problem I have only one female tank upgraded mirielle and you need a healer! sylphi is a must have sarya regenerates then you can try one more tank or Cara or Séraphine
There is Adeline I already did all dojo before I worked on mine so I never tried her and Riley must be good with her 2 lives I got my Riley late and she is good before orange or something like that and driller is a girl too inside the robot

Out of all the ones you listed, Sarya is the one I do not have (and I want her very much). Well I don't have Mirielle either but I'm 5 SS away from summoning her. I have so many females but no matter what I do nothing seems to work :(

HunterOfSouls
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:55 pm

I struggled with this one until I just gave up on using a tank. It was easier for me to just use all magic dps/support: Nilya, Sylphi, Osiris, Serafine, Cara, Ling, Jasmine, Li Twins. As soon as I found a combo which could kill the first wave in 5 seconds, the rest became easier with their ults already charged.

Edit: I actually just looked at my old screenshots and I used Chrona in front of that magic team. That was before Sarya came out.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Damn, that means I can't use Tanya. I was thinking of this - Nilya, Sylphi, Nightshade, Cara and Jasmine. Do you think that would work?

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Also Chrona and Tareth are coming through my ranks - not up to speed yet though.

HunterOfSouls
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Damn, that means I can't use Tanya. I was thinking of this - Nilya, Sylphi, Nightshade, Cara and Jasmine. Do you think that would work?

I can try it tomorrow.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:41 pm

You can use tanya just fine

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 am

HunterOfSouls wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

I can try it tomorrow.

Please do - they're my best 5 who I can think of.

Thank you :D

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:11 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
You can use tanya just fine

But she'll end of being killed straight away won't she given how she starts?