KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: When will this game die?

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:22 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Also, I don't mind new heroes being released monthly in the chest, BUT, releasing them as 2 star heroes is greedy. Release them at 3!

Actually it's better (for us) that the heroes are 2*, because 2* heroes can drop in gold chests.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm

I think more contents needed to be added such as more chapters, More daily quests maybe another Guild Involment missions Similar to Raids. Maybe Guild Boss fight like how GW is. Top GW damage on a boss like a group fight. That would be awesome similar to HOL combine with GW Teams :)

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:52 am

Hi it's me again. So I decide to come back to "play the game" again and just created myself a "new account" on the newer server. I survive the first day (yay!) then on the 2nd day this happened.

https://imgur.com/a/PwtfB
https://imgur.com/a/8Edk6

but at least Lilith is making profits that is the best part. Too many avatars on this account and I'm just gonna leave at that and just have to deal with it.
AGAIN THIS IS THE 2ND DAY OF THE NEW SERVER! Already feel like leaving... D: #Soproudoflilith
Any device for me to be alive on that server? I feel like I don't even matter.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:35 pm

I think the game is great but new task to do is slow to be implemented. Punching out a lot new heros is great, new pet system is also a good addition as well. But i think we need new content such as more missions stopping at ch 17 feels short and incomplete to me. This will also extend Raid out as well. Maybe intrudoce a 3rd arena type. New GW type battle system can be introduce as well.