<!>1
Squire
Squire

When will this game die?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 am

Hi guys there seems to be a lot less ranting about the game features from some days. Is it only the whales and boobies who are playing this game or F2Ps have finally found something to like about in the game? Do not tell me that the sorceress pet has got you hooked.
Last edited by <!>1 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: When will this game die?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:12 pm

I think I gave up, some left...

spas2k
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Lillith killed this game with the ridiculous drop rates and cash to diamond conversion. I still play but I refuse to spend any more money on this game because of their greed.

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 am

Pretty soon... just watch. If I were to start playing this game again I know that it's impossible to catch up to the other player which is ahead of me. And the Achievement is so unfair. The first one to reach level 100 will get like a media or sometime (Attentionly for P2W player since they will have endless stamina) and then a frame for the top player to reach rank 1 after arena reset. Knowing that it is impossible since most OP heroes (Lava guy, Vulko, and the dwarf one) cost real $ and also their soul stone.
You guy must know I do not play this game but I do care for it that is why I kept on coming on this forum hoping to see some real and balance "change" hopefully I could change my mind and come back. But that seen unlikely since it get harder each time an update is put onto the game. I just couldn't imagen me trying to get the runes, the soul stones, the items, and the awakening items for my heroes and then a pet eggs while the top player already have pet with max everythings on their 7 stars Vulko and on other P2W heroes. It just too much. I'm sorry. @Hengli
What bother me the most is how sometime player would have like all heroes, MELEE heroes (Tank, Fighter, or whatever) since they are the the most op heroes sometime all mages all together on the front and middle lane. I mean could you guy do something about it? Like at least improve support or whatever to make it useful so they would use one on every team instead of focusing the strongest one because for me, that ain't strategy it's just how many damage am I gonna deal with these heroes and it just stupid.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 am

There are some indications from the developers that the game is on a downward trend. They appear to be "cashing out" and trying to maximize revenue by selling soulstones of the new and OP heroes. This differs from the original CS model of releasing the hero a few months later so that all would have an opportunity to get them, making the purchase a time advantage. Now they are not making them available except through CS or straight monetary purchase.

Server 2/5 is seeing a high attrition of players that have been on since the beginning of the game. This includes a lot of big spenders. Many that are sticking around have now decided to stop or cut back their spending drastically. It is unclear from here whether the newer servers are making up for this lost revenue. My guess is no or else they would not be cashing out.

Oh, and to answer the original question: many of those that were ranting quit the game.

<!>1
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:14 am

That is something which needs to be addressed by the ignorant developers. There is a serious need to SAVE THE WHALES

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Other games I played died down too long ago - Metal Slug Defense, Jetpack Joyride, Radical Repelling - and Iron Desert is also on the way out. I think Boom Beach too.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

rhaaalovely
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 pm

@ hengli : you are answering to many posts but not this one... should we look for another game??

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:50 am

rhaaalovely wrote:
@ hengli : you are answering to many posts but not this one... should we look for another game??

Do you really think that any of this makes any sense?
We close a deal with DC Comics and release Batman in our game, we update the game 2 times a month non-stop, we open new servers every 1-2 days, we keep releasing new content/features, we keep doing advertisement of our game, we update our social media channels daily and so on... Players get tired and leave the game, it's sad when that happens but it's normal. Soul Hunters was released more than 2 years ago, it's something that is expected after a certain point to have a portion of the player base to stop playing the game.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:48 am

spas2k wrote:
Lillith killed this game with the ridiculous drop rates and cash to diamond conversion. I still play but I refuse to spend any more money on this game because of their greed.

Drop rates such as Crucible of Fire? The rate has been increased after Nightmare Mode Event.
Real Money to Diamond Conversion depends on USD (Economy flow always change in that time). Mind the Crossover Contract with DC Entertainment which counts over hundred thousands of Dollars or Million Dollars; so if you think Lilith Games are greedy; think again about all of those Crossovers...

<!>1 wrote:
Hi guys there seems to be a lot less ranting about the game features from some days. Is it only the whales and boobies who are playing this game or F2Ps have finally found something to like about in the game? Do not tell me that the sorceress pet has got you hooked.

Consider Pet System like Runes and other features to make Hero stronger; rather than doing the daily basics over and over. Whales and *Censored* ??? Try counting players without paying anything to get stronger.

LoneWolf wrote:
Other games I played died down too long ago - Metal Slug Defense, Jetpack Joyride, Radical Repelling - and Iron Desert is also on the way out. I think Boom Beach too.

Not gonna lie about those, friend. But you know the New ones replaces the Old? Such as Metal Slug Attack and Honkai Impact 3 which replaces the Old Trend. Cycle of Game like a flower: Budding out, growing, flowering, and wither; but some games remain famous for almost 3 years or more like Clash of Clans and Tower of Saviors. They improve, they make new features, they struggle to get on track... That's what they achieved for their plans and workings throughout their server running.

Mind that Lilith Games just standing up from Blizzard Storm; and getting better with age by implementing new features (Runes, Pets, anything else...). Only Community will be the standing supports for the game.