norble
Baron
Baron

Re: When will this game die?

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 am

hengli wrote:
rhaaalovely wrote:
@ hengli : you are answering to many posts but not this one... should we look for another game??

Do you really think that any of this makes any sense?
We close a deal with DC Comics and release Batman in our game, we update the game 2 times a month non-stop, we open new servers every 1-2 days, we keep releasing new content/features, we keep doing advertisement of our game, we update our social media channels daily and so on... Players get tired and leave the game, it's sad when that happens but it's normal. Soul Hunters was released more than 2 years ago, it's something that is expected after a certain point to have a portion of the player base to stop playing the game.

I remember about a year and a half ago when everyone was complaining about needing more content, more awakenings, more heroes, etc, etc, whine, whine, moan.

Now everyone complains that there's too many new features, too many awakenings....lol, damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:45 pm

norble wrote:
I remember about a year and a half ago when everyone was complaining about needing more content, more awakenings, more heroes, etc, etc, whine, whine, moan.

Now everyone complains that there's too many new features, too many awakenings....lol, damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

Customer's Dailies... For me(Promoter in the Mall) and Hengli, it's just Another day in the Office. Customers whine and complain about services and features; but when Lilith Games implemented something, they just backlash for anything Lilith Games made. That's why even Bing in HQ having headache because of customers, even the Crossover Plannings they need to think twice about it.

Make the Facebook Post about Batman Sneak Peek as example: Some people demanding Marvel Heroes, Mortal Kombat, etc... They didn't think about how much the Contract is required to make it happen (This includes IP Contract and some more, in case something gone messed up). I know about their workings thanks to Bing, so I'm cool with that (For some of them... I don't like to say much about them...)

Hengli, Bing and entire Lilith Games Team are Humans, they have limits on making anything. Somehow Customers need to "step on their foots" and think about it. I bet the Customers will finally know their struggle in time; not whining and anything else.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Today we have 2 purchase events and they are selling the newest conjuring stone hero for diamonds...
I wouldn't be surprised if before Batman event ends the game will shut down.

Casper
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:06 pm

I enjoy this game. Instead of paying for heroes, how about making us GRIND for these OP heroes in game and pay for stamina? At least then we are paying to play instead of paying win.

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:14 am

hengli wrote:
rhaaalovely wrote:
@ hengli : you are answering to many posts but not this one... should we look for another game??

Do you really think that any of this makes any sense?
We close a deal with DC Comics and release Batman in our game, we update the game 2 times a month non-stop, we open new servers every 1-2 days, we keep releasing new content/features, we keep doing advertisement of our game, we update our social media channels daily and so on... Players get tired and leave the game, it's sad when that happens but it's normal. Soul Hunters was released more than 2 years ago, it's something that is expected after a certain point to have a portion of the player base to stop playing the game.

@Hengli My man! Yes you guy did release “new content/features” every 2 months but the thing is.. these “new contents/features (Batman, Astronauts Drill and The new dragon girl) aren’t affordable by some player.. if you know what I know. I like it how you guy still care for the game but at the same time ruined it. Like I’m not sure if you guy really “did a test on these new hero” but they seen to be ruining the game pretty bad. Each new hero seen to be more op over the next. By the way I don’t think Batman really fit into SH. It just a very huge differences between a hero who fight crime and arrested them and someone survive through their enemy blood (Malthra). My point is they (Sylphi, Jasmine, Gregor and Groam) are like fantasy hero and Batman is like a normal person. HUGE DIFFERENCES! not a big fan of Batman or Superman. Baby stuff. Can’t wait for Goku from Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) to come out next year! Such a joke...

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:23 am

@Hengli just kept on what you’re doing and stop exporting these existing heroes on to the game! I would highly prefer to have a SH original hero (Hanzon) over Batman (If both do the same damage). Anyway let me tell you a story I used to play a MOBA game called “Heroes evolve” I think.. and they have this hero “Chucky” who look exactly like Tiffany (Chuky GF) and she was holding a knife. I checked all her/his moves and then you know what I did? I FCKING DELETED THE DAMN GAME OUT OF MY IPHONE SCREEN. I take thing very serious on the game that I like and once I see something that I hate, I stop playing the game immediately. Same to League of legend (LOL) stupid essences ruined the fcking game. Yes I fcking stop playing LOL. I know that no one care but all these game are literally turning to sht.. turning to pure ugly sht.
Last edited by Sylphi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:30 am

JerenSoon wrote:
norble wrote:

Customer's Dailies... For me(Promoter in the Mall) and Hengli, it's just Another day in the Office. Customers whine and complain about services and features; but when Lilith Games implemented something, they just backlash for anything Lilith Games made. That's why even Bing in HQ having headache because of customers, even the Crossover Plannings they need to think twice about it.

Make the Facebook Post about Batman Sneak Peek as example: Some people demanding Marvel Heroes, Mortal Kombat, etc... They didn't think about how much the Contract is required to make it happen (This includes IP Contract and some more, in case something gone messed up). I know about their workings thanks to Bing, so I'm cool with that (For some of them... I don't like to say much about them...)

Hengli, Bing and entire Lilith Games Team are Humans, they have limits on making anything. Somehow Customers need to "step on their foots" and think about it. I bet the Customers will finally know their struggle in time; not whining and anything else.

“Mortal Combat!?” In SH! Someone just kill me now OMFG you guy don’t need those, it’s gonna ruin the fcking game! I will said this again. I would highly prefer to have a original SH heroes like Serafine/Jasmine/Sylphi over these creature/human from mortal combat. Just keep it orginal and not make it too random like exporting heroes from different game onto this one. I do love this game that is why I am here making sure you guy don’t overdo something because it will ruining y’all. Good Day.

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 am

But if you guy can’t do the thing that I’m asking for then.. I don’t know. Hope for the better I guess..

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:50 am

Sylphi wrote:
“Mortal Combat!?” In SH! Someone just kill me now OMFG you guy don’t need those, it’s gonna ruin the fcking game! I will said this again. I would highly prefer to have a original SH heroes like Serafine/Jasmine/Sylphi over these creature/human from mortal combat. Just keep it orginal and not make it too random like exporting heroes from different game onto this one. I do love this game that is why I am here making sure you guy don’t overdo something because it will ruining y’all. Good Day.

You need a Pair of Glasses of this; what I'm saying is Some people(players) demanding Marvel Heroes, Mortal Kombat, etc... and this wasn't one of Lilith Games plan because of the IP Contract payment. I'm sure they will thinking twice before making any of crossover; specially some stuff which turns out messy.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 am

JerenSoon wrote:
You need a Pair of Glasses of this; what I'm saying is Some people(players) demanding Marvel Heroes, Mortal Kombat, etc... and this wasn't one of Lilith Games plan because of the IP Contract payment. I'm sure they will thinking twice before making any of crossover; specially some stuff which turns out messy.

Yeah I remember Metal Slug Defense turned dirty when they crossed it over with King of Fighters... that was so messy the game nearly lost it's identity.
Never bite the hand that feeds you