JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: When will this game die?

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 am

LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
You need a Pair of Glasses of this; what I'm saying is Some people(players) demanding Marvel Heroes, Mortal Kombat, etc... and this wasn't one of Lilith Games plan because of the IP Contract payment. I'm sure they will thinking twice before making any of crossover; specially some stuff which turns out messy.

Yeah I remember Metal Slug Defense turned dirty when they crossed it over with King of Fighters... that was so messy the game nearly lost it's identity.

Metal Slug Series already in Crossed with King of Fighters since Ralf and Clark into the Game since MS6. Won't be surprised if they do it (Somehow SNK made the fatal mistake on crossing with their own game series... Which Lilith Games want to avoid that kind of trouble.)

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:15 am

I mean it's not bad to have a couple of new characters here or there, but over-doing it with characters will kill it.

For instance, if Lilith want to do one with Mortal Kombat, it's best that add Sub Zero (ice), Scorpion (Fire), and perhaps Raiden (electricity) ONLY. No more than those 3 characters and elements are needed.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:15 am

LoneWolf wrote:
I mean it's not bad to have a couple of new characters here or there, but over-doing it with characters will kill it.

For instance, if Lilith want to do one with Mortal Kombat, it's best that they add Sub Zero (ice), Scorpion (Fire), and perhaps Raiden (electricity) ONLY. No more than those 3 characters and elements are needed.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 am

LoneWolf wrote:

For instance, if Lilith want to do one with Mortal Kombat, it's best that add Sub Zero (ice), Scorpion (Fire), and perhaps Raiden (electricity) ONLY. No more than those 3 characters and elements are needed.

That's the restriction for Crossover Event on Lilith Games with restricting max 3 Heroes from Ubisoft (Ezio, PoP and Rayman)
Other will depends on the both Gaming Backgrounds, Genre, etc... Adding more Heroes which suits both won't hurt.

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:01 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

That's the restriction for Crossover Event on Lilith Games with restricting max 3 Heroes from Ubisoft (Ezio, PoP and Rayman)
Other will depends on the both Gaming Backgrounds, Genre, etc... Adding more Heroes which suits both won't hurt.

So instead of having to end it all, you guy have a restriction as to how many of these hero you can you guy can get it into the game? Is that mean there's gonna be 2 more heroes from the "Superman and Batman" genre (I assuming Superman and Hulk gonna be in the game soon?). "Adding more heroes which suits both won't hurt" WHAT?! So Batman arresting heroes every time he deafeated them is suitable? Like.. what the fck. Batman win a battle against Jasmine (a fcking sun goddness) and rather than killing her, he put her to jail.. Like wtf so Jasmine while in jail she and the other will form a criminal group? Does this sound okay to you? I almost die while having to think and write this so retárded. I though this is supposed to be a fantasy game where dragon and wizard battle against one another but jail and arresting.. This is suitable?. So the game have jail for both dragon and wizard now?.. @Jeresoon

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Sylphi wrote:

So instead of having to end it all, you guy have a restriction as to how many of these hero you can you guy can get it into the game? Is that mean there's gonna be 2 more heroes from the "Superman and Batman" genre (I assuming Superman and Hulk gonna be in the game soon?). "Adding more heroes which suits both won't hurt" WHAT?! So Batman arresting heroes every time he deafeated them is suitable? Like.. what the fck. Batman win a battle against Jasmine (a fcking sun goddness) and rather than killing her, he put her to jail.. Like wtf so Jasmine while in jail she and the other will form a criminal group? Does this sound okay to you? I almost die while having to think and write this so retárded. I though this is supposed to be a fantasy game where dragon and wizard battle against one another but jail and arresting.. This is suitable?. So the game have jail for both dragon and wizard now?.. @Jeresoon

You have gone total wrong idea about my words, Sis... None of these make sense and will ended up like Metal Slug Defense if uncontrolled.
Remember that Soul Hunters Genre is Fantasy Theme Card-Fighting-MMORPG Game. Making something unrelated to the Genre will kill the game.

You think this is Lords Mobile; capturing Leader/Hero and so on??? There are several ways to send a Hero out of Arena, and Justice Served is one of them besides Grip of Mortality. Batman don't like killing, so Justice Served suits his style by "Sending a Hero out of Arena". Simple mechanics; yet good to show his mercy.

What I said was depends on comparability between 2 Games. If both have same Theme and Genre; thing's will be easy long as it's following the lore for both sides. If else, this won't end well. So any Crossover plans need to be thinking twice before making any decisions; one wrong step and this will be Hell.

Max4000
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 am

To prevent the game 'dying', all the devs need to do is enlarge the number of events that can be accessed by ALL PLAYERS (not more 'you need to be lvl100' or 'you need to be VIP10') More events mean more ways to earn ss, which means that there is less of a gap between the whales and f2p players. Add ss for every hero to every one of the heroic campaign stages, as so many of these have no ss allocated to them (someone else tallied it up a while ago). Maybe add a feature called the Domain of Soul: here, you can fight against a boss version of any character. For every 100k dmg you deal to the boss, you will receive 1 ss for that hero. You can have up to 5 attempts per day, and the dmg you deal is not reset after the timer stops/your heroes are dead. Instead, each boss has a random amount of total health between 10mil and 20mil, and defeating a boss yields a further 20 ss for that hero.The rage mechanic from HoL still applies, but its effectiveness is reduced by 75%.
Just a few ways for this game to survive. Just try and keep the largest number of people happy (or everybody, but that's not possible).

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:33 am

Max4000 wrote:
To prevent the game 'dying', all the devs need to do is enlarge the number of events that can be accessed by ALL PLAYERS (not more 'you need to be lvl100' or 'you need to be VIP10') More events mean more ways to earn ss, which means that there is less of a gap between the whales and f2p players. Add ss for every hero to every one of the heroic campaign stages, as so many of these have no ss allocated to them (someone else tallied it up a while ago). Maybe add a feature called the Domain of Soul: here, you can fight against a boss version of any character. For every 100k dmg you deal to the boss, you will receive 1 ss for that hero. You can have up to 5 attempts per day, and the dmg you deal is not reset after the timer stops/your heroes are dead. Instead, each boss has a random amount of total health between 10mil and 20mil, and defeating a boss yields a further 20 ss for that hero.The rage mechanic from HoL still applies, but its effectiveness is reduced by 75%.
Just a few ways for this game to survive. Just try and keep the largest number of people happy (or everybody, but that's not possible).

You know what, Max? That's what the HQ already made (But it's like Hero Defense) with hordes of enemies coming against a "Hero". Dispatch the Heroes and hold the line until time is up or Hero HP depleted. In the end, it will give Soulstones depends on max waves achieved and random drop. But I don't think Hengli will implement that kind of thing because of the mechanics.

Max4000
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks for the feedback man; what this game needs is less complaining and more viable suggestions from the community. After all, we are the customers and so our input is needed by the creator (no creator can come up with all the ideas without help). It is as much our game as it is theirs.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 pm

You know what I think this game needs? More awakenings rather than heroes. There are already TONNES of heroes in this game that all have different elements. So they just need to awaken more heroes then focus on new ones.

Also, I don't mind new heroes being released monthly in the chest, BUT, releasing them as 2 star heroes is greedy. Release them at 3!