Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Zem awakening ability

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Zem isnt even play on my server in the top 50 rank. I didnt really notice much improvement at all. Beside you can equipe his awakend item which makes him a little better lol

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 pm

cnlew wrote:
on my server seems every other team seem to use around the 400s
elric high health means jack when he's take 10k per hit or 30k from my osiris

The exact same thing can be said about every single tank in the game. With the exception of Petros 6-7* who can withstand a lot of pain. And Orkon is surprisingly tanky considering he is a DPS, if the takes a lot of small hits, instead of a few super big hits, he will live a long time

mirielle a tank? how

When fully maxed, 7*, academy, forge, runes, she is an oustanding tank (compared to other heroes with the same upgrades). And deals respectable damage too. IMO when comparing fully maxed heroes she is the most durable tank after petros (maybe after the improved driller), if you compare her to Goram for example, Goram will be instakilled by a super strong magic combo opening attack if he is denied his illusions, Mirielle probably won't even get below 50%.

Octo will be up there if he lives long enough to use his ulti for a while, but at the beginning he is susceptible to burst, especially from magic.
Driller with awakening+skin is a beast of tank. He can take more hits than Petros depending on what is hitting him (Cara's ult will take him down for example). I have had a match where I had 4 heroes beating on driller (alone) for over 30 seconds and the match timed out...

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 pm

My Petros is only at 3* but I've faced off against a 6* Petros and it was scary.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm

ZEM? whose that i havent seen him in the longest. lol

MoldyBananaz
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 am

I think Petros is the highest health in the game(Over 81,500), I never took Elric past blue but Petros health looks untouchable and I thought Gorams was high

dagajala
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:17 am

I know Petro is immune.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 am

Lmao I hope that was a joke? Mirielle is an amazing tank and she's great on arena defense. Granted she needs at least 5* to really shine. Also, at 7* and full academy and forge Mirielle rivals petros 7* health as well. I have both 7* and completely maxed in every single way possible and my petros comes in at 84.3k health and Mirielle comes In at 82.1k health. Very impressive on both parts in my opinion. I also believe (not 100% sure on this) that if I switched the max health skill around in heroic academy for mirielle I could get another 2k health for her and I were to put all max health precious runes on my petros instead of max health / physical resistance / physical armor like i do now he could push 90k+ health But I find the physical armor, resistance and toughness defensive runes to work better in the long run than max health runes.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin