Rashar
Baron
Baron

Batman 1st step 10 bucks instead of 1 buck.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Lilith... that's greedy... even for your standards... a 1000% increase in price... and the event accompanied by it is also utter trash... some tickets, some gold... and a purple chest... which requires 50 wins :D.

What happened to the nice 1 buck...

Just looking at my own guild... we have 6 people that bought it... 1 because he wanted batman and the others because they buy everything the game has to offer. So I guess some people will buy it regardless of price.

These 6 people already got you 60 dollar.... normally our whole guild would grab the batman and you would have only had 50 dollar.... now atm 44 people dont have a batman and you already made more money on it then you would have otherwise... and this batman becomes super exclusive or you guys become "super rich".

Great move for you, but it's a big fuck you to the players.

Other then that the update looks great, but for 10 bucks I aint buying stuff that has been worth 1 buck for years, ..!..
Last edited by Rashar on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Batman 1st step 10 bucks instead of 1 buck.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 pm

My country, Australia, has beautiful $10 notes.

The area down the middle where the bird is is actually clear/transparent, not white. I love my countries $10 notes, and the one in my pocket right now is one $10 note that Lilith is NOT getting their greedy grubby hands on :mrgreen: :lol: !
Never bite the hand that feeds you

HurokHater
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 am

Love the polymer notes! My country, Canada, also uses them. Long live the Commonwealth!

Excrucio
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:06 am

How else do you expect them to pay off the usage rights?

Casper
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:50 am

Capitalizing on ole Justice League. I like this game And do spend money. I'd like to see more love shown to the FtP players. I'm on a fairly new server and the game seems sort of quiet.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Casper wrote:
Capitalizing on ole Justice League. I like this game And do spend money. I'd like to see more love shown to the FtP players. I'm on a fairly new server and the game seems sort of quiet.

Quiet indeed everyone do there own thing because i guess they see each others as enemys lol maybe

Casper
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:13 pm

It's sad really. Hell I chat to other guild's members in world chat just to have someone to talk to lol

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:48 pm

HurokHater wrote:
Love the polymer notes! My country, Canada, also uses them. Long live the Commonwealth!

Australia is also going down the same path Canada is in having the clear/transparent area down all our notes. Only the $20, $50 and $100 to go :)
Never bite the hand that feeds you

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 am

Why do you assume that all the IP heroes need to cost the same price? The agreement we have with DC and the one we have with Ubisoft are totally different, so I'm sorry but you can't expect exact conditions for the heroes. I am not sure if you realized but Batman is also going to be sold for limited time.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm

HA, if the other prices changed aswell that might be true.

But only the initial price has been increased and with 1000% aswell... so this means you want to capitalize on people going for the 3 star hero and the added limited availability to make them not want to miss out on the hero.

I would find the story more believeable if the overall price of the hero increased by a certain %, but with only the initial 3 star hero increase you only hit the people who are the lower spenders and it's a marketing tool only.

But like I said... the big FUCK YOU to all lower spending players is very clear, I hope people keep their wallets closed.

EDIT:

I'll be frank, I am pretty sure Warner Brothers is not the one who puts a pricecard on the hero. You pay for the licencing and other then that I am sure Warner brothers couldn't care less what you do with the prices. So Lilith is still the one determining the pricecard and they probably need to make the money back on the bought licence and if it is truly a limited time licence then they need their money back asap and the fastest way is by increasing the cost at the lower end. If you change the cost at the higher end the "whales" will tell you to stick Betman where the sun doesn't shine and more money is lost.

p.s. You might want to tell your edit team to change Betman to Batman...