hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Batman 1st step 10 bucks instead of 1 buck.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:23 am

Rashar you can make all the assumptions you want but every contract is different. Regarding Batman price we are discussing possibilities of doing some promotions but I can't guarantee that they will happen.

Different IP, different company, different contract, everything we do using the DC character has to be approved by them.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 am

You complaining all the time, encourage the peoples to keep their wallett close rate the app 1*, but hard to believe in what you said, when you are the one who still paying, take part of paying events and complains after the out comes. There is a phrase in Hungary I try to translate it for you:"Drinking wine but preaching water." Keep YOUR wallett closed and after that if you still want to complain and fight for all of us rights then might it will make some sense. I totally dont care how much is Batman cost, if someone want him will buy it anyway in any cost. Its not your business.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:56 pm

First of all I pay for things that I think are worth it, based on that I recommend peopke to do the same or not.

Batman for 10 bucks... not worth it,... monthly card for example, worth it. So that's easily solved. I was all over Lilith when they released hero skins with abilities when they were 30 bucks, now they are 10 bucks. Guess it worked right.

Btw for someone telling me it's not my business. Wouldn't the same be true for you now? So how about some of that wine and water?

Nady
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 am

Also not mine since I dont pay. Who want to pay for something then lets do it. I never adviced others to not buy anything or to buy something. Btw Batman is limited release and far better than the ubisoft heroes. I see why cant compare them with each other. Did you bought him already? Or willing to buy?

decado
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:43 am

If you consider the fact that some of us are robbed by ridiculous exchange rates (local currency vs. USD +45%) I do make a simple comparison, if it is worth to purchase or not. Out are all the skins (idea alone for paid skins with abilities is just total garbage - personal opinion), conjuring stone is out as well (I know you pay in diamonds but still...), so is the diamond chest and all Ubi heroes upgrades to 7 stars.

To cut the story short, I disagree with the sentence that if you want Batman you will pay any cost. I will not - even though I like the character a lot. And it is our business as we are the recipients of what the game has to offer and we can disagree with the pricing. True enough - I do agree that your actions should speak for you (i.e. if you disagree with the prices then you close your wallet and do NOT buy overpriced items and then whine that they are expensive...).

Finally, Ubisoft heroes cost 29$ in the beginning... compared to them, Bat has a good starting price...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 am

decado wrote:
Finally, Ubisoft heroes cost 29$ in the beginning... compared to them, Bat has a good starting price...

All ubisoft heroes cost 1€ at 3*, and they always have.

decado
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Always you say, so why the price 29$ has been crossed out? :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

decado wrote:
Always you say, so why the price 29$ has been crossed out? :)

To say that it's a promotion, but it has never actually been for sale at 29$.