User avatar
Bayerz
Baron
Baron
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

New COF feature

Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:50 pm

SO what is this new feature?
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: New COF feature

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Better rewards in each stage. You can also lower the difficulty, for players that have problems clearing it.
 
User avatar
Bayerz
Baron
Baron
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

Re: New COF feature

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:23 am

I noticed in the harder mode I was getting ×2 gold. Is this normal? There isn't an event going on but ×2 dragon scales. And when do you lower the difficulty? Before you reset or before you move on past the first place in COF.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: New COF feature

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Bayerz wrote:
I noticed in the harder mode I was getting ×2 gold. Is this normal? There isn't an event going on but ×2 dragon scales. And when do you lower the difficulty? Before you reset or before you move on past the first place in COF.

Yes, more gold and more items is normal, also better chance for card drops. I am not sure about the difficulty setting, never used it.
 
Tobias
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: New COF feature

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:21 pm

On November 23, after the patch, I received 2 (from a normal chest) 4 (from a purple chest) and 6 (from a last chest) rewards. Yesterday and today I received 1(normal) 2(purple) 3(last). Why did the reward decrease? I have 12 VIP level.
 
Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: New COF feature

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Tobias wrote:
On November 23, after the patch, I received 2 (from a normal chest) 4 (from a purple chest) and 6 (from a last chest) rewards. Yesterday and today I received 1(normal) 2(purple) 3(last). Why did the reward decrease? I have 12 VIP level.


They saw we were happy so they nerfed it faster than any bug fix or improvement to old heroes.
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: New COF feature

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Yeah rewards for cof made players happy... reviews went up and costumer satisfaction was high...

So they needed to nerf cof to bits again where it is once again the shitty place it once was... 2x gold... which is not enoguh to keep up with the pet costs and the special gold events anyway and the drops have become singletons... so no more lucksacking 3 shuriken etc...

Basicly new cof gives 2x gold and other then that just as shitty as before.
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: New COF feature

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:10 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Better rewards in each stage. You can also lower the difficulty, for players that have problems clearing it.

How do we lower difficulty?
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: New COF feature

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:20 pm

https://imgur.com/CpSIx3X

You press the... *drumroll* [lower difficulty] button...
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: New COF feature

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:02 am

Rashar wrote:
Yeah rewards for cof made players happy... reviews went up and costumer satisfaction was high...

So they needed to nerf cof to bits again where it is once again the shitty place it once was... 2x gold... which is not enoguh to keep up with the pet costs and the special gold events anyway and the drops have become singletons... so no more lucksacking 3 shuriken etc...

Basicly new cof gives 2x gold and other then that just as shitty as before.

I don't think they nerfed it. My guess is that they added a 1 time only "much better" than average run. after the 2nd run the double gold stays the same, and the drop rate is still increased, although not as much as the first run.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Topher347 and 7 guests