SFRpro
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 am

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 am

Geadaan wrote:
No kidding. Missed it again because I figured they just weren't gonna do the same mistake a second time... I was wrong


Yes...so damn unprofessional. Missed it again as they did not put it on 1st day. They got it on 3rd day! when i already spent my coins...omg.

Guess what? lilith doesn't learn from its mistakes. WE need to learn from THEIR mistakes.

@Hengli: Admin, you failed at keeping up the promise you made to us. Now what? Wait another event for you to fck us up again? The value 6666 is no more also as this frame is no more exclusive as its now old already lol.
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:01 am

SFRpro wrote:
Geadaan wrote:
No kidding. Missed it again because I figured they just weren't gonna do the same mistake a second time... I was wrong


Yes...so damn unprofessional. Missed it again as they did not put it on 1st day. They got it on 3rd day! when i already spent my coins...omg.

Guess what? lilith doesn't learn from its mistakes. WE need to learn from THEIR mistakes.

@Hengli: Admin, you failed at keeping up the promise you made to us. Now what? Wait another event for you to fck us up again? The value 6666 is no more also as this frame is no more exclusive as its now old already lol.

They forgot to add it and I made them add it again. The frame is there as promised before.
 
SFRpro
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 am

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:16 am

hengli wrote:
SFRpro wrote:
Geadaan wrote:
No kidding. Missed it again because I figured they just weren't gonna do the same mistake a second time... I was wrong


Yes...so damn unprofessional. Missed it again as they did not put it on 1st day. They got it on 3rd day! when i already spent my coins...omg.

Guess what? lilith doesn't learn from its mistakes. WE need to learn from THEIR mistakes.

@Hengli: Admin, you failed at keeping up the promise you made to us. Now what? Wait another event for you to fck us up again? The value 6666 is no more also as this frame is no more exclusive as its now old already lol.

They forgot to add it and I made them add it again. The frame is there as promised before.


Thank you. i understand it is not your fault. But pls understand ud alson They added it after 2 days when we already used up our coins and is short of coins to get 6666.

Can't you guys take back the frame we bought earlier for the event, and give us back our goblin coins so we can buy the 6666.

What do you say?
 
User avatar
Nady
Baron
Baron
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:27 am

You never learn? I just wait for until its appear again and saved for it. Why people feels thay have to be the first to get a frame or an avatar on the first day in a 5 day event?
 
SFRpro
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 am

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Nady wrote:
You never learn? I just wait for until its appear again and saved for it. Why people feels thay have to be the first to get a frame or an avatar on the first day in a 5 day event?


Lol. Yes let's all learn and keep waiting the last day on every single event. How awesome is this. Let's blame the players lol afterall it is their fault.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests