SFRpro
Knight
Knight

New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Really pissed off. After giving diamond spenders hours after reset now lilith adds frames to Goblin Trader 24hrs after they launch it when most of us already spent our Goblin Coins!

Yesterday the Goblin Trader was introduced. There was NO eye seeing frame for 6.6k Goblin Coins.

Today suddenly it appears? When most of us already spent their previous coins to buy the Supreme Commander's frame. AND it is impossible to get 6666 goblin coins by Cave wins in 3 days.

So yeah, please take back the Supreme Commander's frame and give me back my goblin coins so I can purchase the eye seeing one.

Thanks lilith for being unfair and pissing off your loyal players who spent so much time to collect their goblin coins.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Re: New All Seeing-Eye Frame _ Goblin Trader

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Yeeees!!! Couldn't agree more, give us back our coins and let people decide which one they want.

Marwaul
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:21 am

Agreed. I'm so f...ing angry right now.

norble
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Yeah, that was pretty weird. I bought the SC frame, and the next day I saw the eye frame in arena. Fortunately, I had never bought anything from the GT ever before, so I had the coins to nab it. :D

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Definitely not a nice move, need 5k still to get it:(
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Same happened with me at least make it cheaper so everyone can buy it a few days!

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:07 pm

This is typical Lilith move... give you something and then take it back... or they give you something and then put something better in.

Now I agree with all of you it is a shitty move but by now you all must realize that when it comes to these type of spender events, you wait till the last day when you spend.

box heroes, cs heroes WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY because a dia spender might show up
goblin traders... WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY
Any other type of event with rewards for coins etc...WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY.

Keep enough coins resouces and whatnot to make sure you have enough of them for when Lilith does weird things (this should atleast be once or twice per month so you're prepared.)

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:05 pm

I prefer the Avatar.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 am

SFRpro wrote:
Really pissed off. After giving diamond spenders hours after reset now lilith adds frames to Goblin Trader 24hrs after they launch it when most of us already spent our Goblin Coins!

Yesterday the Goblin Trader was introduced. There was NO eye seeing frame for 6.6k Goblin Coins.

Today suddenly it appears? When most of us already spent their previous coins to buy the Supreme Commander's frame. AND it is impossible to get 6666 goblin coins by Cave wins in 3 days.

So yeah, please take back the Supreme Commander's frame and give me back my goblin coins so I can purchase the eye seeing one.

Thanks lilith for being unfair and pissing off your loyal players who spent so much time to collect their goblin coins.

The frame was added upon my request because they forgot to add it when putting the event online. Many players already had the other items so the frame was added to provide an extra reward to players.

I will ask them to add the frame in the next event, and you will have one more chance to get it.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 pm

hengli wrote:
SFRpro wrote:

The frame was added upon my request because they forgot to add it when putting the event online. Many players already had the other items so the frame was added to provide an extra reward to players.

I will ask them to add the frame in the next event, and you will have one more chance to get it.

Ok. Please do not forget. Btw, you guys also replaced the old Thanksgiving Frame Reward for 65 Wins which was there on Day 1 of evebt with that of 2017 with turkey on it on day2. Problem is new players didnt have the old one, those who started in 2017, which looked cooler tbh.

Thanks for the response.