Epidoxa
Squire
Squire

Mirah broke the game

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 am

Dear Soul Hunters decision makers,

I have played Soul Hunters since they released Wraxius and have loved playing this game. I lead a guild of rl friends who I introduced to this game over 1.5 years ago. We play every day and have a chat dedicated to talking about Soul Hunters for screenshots, etc. We are a group of whales... and proud of it.

Lillith, you've gone too far with Mirah....

Every skill she has counters something the enemy has in their group. This is the first time I've seen a truly pay to win character. There have always been a meta with a new and fun way to get around it which then changes the game a bit. I've always loved making a team that will beat whatever new character changed the way the top 10 play. This is too much.

I'm not screaming nerf... I don't have a fix that can help.. sometimes, you break something and it's not fixable. Is that the case here? I believe so. The game just went from my favorite game for the last few years to total disinterest.

Lillith, I'm one of your biggest customers and so are my friends. You lost my money and those who I influence with this character addition. It broke my favorite game.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Mirah broke the game

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:34 am

I have a Mirah myself and I dont feel like she is that OP as you describe.

But I am wondering if you could provide examples of how and where she is broken?

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:08 pm

She is powerful but she's fragile like vulko. She can be bursted down pretty rapidly. She is really powerful, maybe even a little too powerful, but she does die fairly easily.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 pm

If you and your friends are whales shouldn't you have her and be happy about it?

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:52 am

Grocoloco wrote:
If you and your friends are whales shouldn't you have her and be happy about it?

Hell yeah. On point. :lol:

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Mirah and Like Vulko they are stubborn heroes but do die quickly. Having both Mirah and Vulko in one team will be hard to counter for sure.