frankyboy
Squire
Squire

Active guild

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 am

Our guild merged with another guild and we had 40-50 active members. But just a couple of weeks later, about 10 members left the game. It is not the first time it happens. I have see the same pattern varje time. The problem is the raids and loot. Even everyone try to hold fire on raids, still it gets completed very quickly. We hardly have the possibility to have 16 and 17 open at the same time. The queue is loooong! There are constantly 5-6 guys on the queue to ethereal cloak and hide. It takes probably a week before you can get one. The whole situation is ridiculous! I am 100% sure those guys who left, would stay in the game if we have not merged. A active guild simply can not survive in this game. Lilith should do something about it. The limitation of 800 GP daily must be changed to 1000 or 1200 since we spend much more because of pets. The loot need to be adapt to the reality! There are tons of staff like hammer or robe, which nobody wants. Why! There must be easier to get staff like ethereal cloak, hide or dragonscale. The drop rate and distribution has to be changed. I do not mean that a active guild should get any advantage, but it is not fair to be punished in this way!

norble
Baron
Baron

Re: Active guild

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

"A active guild simply can not survive in this game."

Okay, NOW I've heard it all.....

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Active guild

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Even if theres no merger members will still still drift apart. Whats worst is that you wont be able to gather any new members. Without a merger you will see your guild go from 50 to 20 as people drift away from the game and new new members are joining. Server merge is a great way to refresh a guild for sure. Yes some people get overwhelm and stress out because they are fighting over there rank. In League of Legend there is no merger and i'm rank 4. Theres no one that fights against me and I can't move up plus the server is complete dead. Almost seems like our guild is the only one still alive doing dailies and worst they don't have gw like this game. Without a server merge you will eventually see only a few guild that server and eventually it will be a dead server where finding just one members to join is absolutely impossible. I'm just saying theres good and bad side to a server merge. People take this game so seriously that a rank drop and they leave will eventually they will leave anyways.