Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Bring back diamond spender events

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 pm

At least we could spend diamonds in the forge, polishing, CS, whatever you wanted and get some value out of it. The diamond shop events are a shitty way to spend my hard earned diamonds, period.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Bring back diamond spender events

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Sounds like you think 12000 diamonds is a little to much to pay for the rare pet egg.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm buying Embrael - 5000 Diamonds for her is good. I am so regretting not getting the other one last week for 4000 diamonds.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 am

ashOck wrote:
Sounds like you think 12000 diamonds is a little to much to pay for the rare pet egg.

Where the heck do you get that idea from dude, I got one for $99 last week so I'm not complaining about the cost. If I thought it was too much my post would be: "12k diamonds is too much for a purple egg!". The fact is that these special diamond shops are crap, compared to diamond spenders the value for your diamonds is soooo low. Which one is better?
1. Spend 12k diamonds to buy an egg in a shop, or
2. Spend 12k diamonds to get the egg by improving your characters, trying your luck at the CS, buying stamina, polishing.

LoneWolf wrote:
I'm buying Embrael - 5000 Diamonds for her is good. I am so regretting not getting the other one last week for 4000 diamonds.

Well, I think you are very wrong there, 5000 diamonds for a hero that is barely going to improve your roster is a very bad deal. A good deal would be a diamond spender with Embrael or another hero included. You would get said hero and a lot of other benefits.

People are just buying into these events without complaining and realizing they are such a big nerf compared to the ones before. Well I hope this is just a phase and they change back to DS in the future, that was my rant, Lilith please listen if there's anybody reading.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Grocoloco wrote:
ashOck wrote:

Where the heck do you get that idea from dude, I got one for $99 last week so I'm not complaining about the cost. If I thought it was too much my post would be: "12k diamonds is too much for a purple egg!". The fact is that these special diamond shops are crap, compared to diamond spenders the value for your diamonds is soooo low. Which one is better?
1. Spend 12k diamonds to buy an egg in a shop, or
2. Spend 12k diamonds to get the egg by improving your characters, trying your luck at the CS, buying stamina, polishing.

LoneWolf wrote:

Well, I think you are very wrong there, 5000 diamonds for a hero that is barely going to improve your roster is a very bad deal. A good deal would be a diamond spender with Embrael or another hero included. You would get said hero and a lot of other benefits.

People are just buying into these events without complaining and realizing they are such a big nerf compared to the ones before. Well I hope this is just a phase and they change back to DS in the future, that was my rant, Lilith please listen if there's anybody reading.

5000 diamonds is a small price to pay instead of the conjuring stone, and I'm not sure the Diamond spender event will be back soon or have her included as a bonus.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 am

Both should be kept the Special Diamond Shop and the DS. Introducing thr SDS is not a reason for stopping the DS that is just not done. It was never an alternative. So yeah, get back the Diamond Spender like the last one was, that was worth it.

Come on Lilith, its December, be generous! :lol:

spas2k
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:22 pm

If you idio... people didn't pay $99 for a stupid egg then the eggs wouldn't cost $99 in the first place.

Casper
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am

Very true spas. Power is in the hands of the consumer

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Not the diamond spender the biggest problem what the hell is with the gold gold for sylphi chrona now goram WTF should we buy with epic, arena, guild, crucible, Hall of legends coins?! Items?! No new heroes in diamond chest since Orkon, no Jade event no conjuring stone hero releases goram came out in January almost a year ago! They are selling conjuring stone heroes for diamonds after a few weeks! Ability skins one after another... Instant Awakening potions..... Heroes village runes pets... This game is dying!

I started playing an other Android card game where you can buy legendary cards but if you are smart you can win against pay to win noobs and no lvling up! Hahahaha!

Slyrk
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 am

Just came here with the intent to start a thread on the same topic.

I would love to see the diamond spender events back. It was nice to be able to use the diamonds to improve your heroes through the forge, by repolishing runes, or by buying some essences form regular shops and at the same time claim the rewards. The diamond shop does not give us this possibility and it just feels like a waste of diamonds