User avatar
Herx
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Hungarian
Contact:

My new idea.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:36 pm

They will have a Fun server.
Fun server:
-Have all heroes:
- 7 star
- Orange+2
- All heroes awakening
-Party Level 100
-Have all frame and badgets
-Have VIP Level 15
-Resources:
- Stamita: 1000/days
- Sweep Tickets: 999
- All items: 999
- Diamonds: 50 000
- Coints: 90 000 000
 
User avatar
toninl
Squire
Squire
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 am

Re: My new idea.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Totally no sense. We could lost the spirit of the game.
 
User avatar
Herx
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Hungarian
Contact:

My new idea. #2

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:14 pm

The First idea is not good.

This is a new character : Rising Star
Ultimate: His drawing a star and shooting a rising star
The shoot rising star:
https://www.google.hu/search?q=rising+s ... PfH5vak8XM:

Second power: He is jumping and landing on the enemy and the enemy is damaged

Third power:spawning 2 mini Rising star character

Fourth power: he is punchi punching up the enemy

I maybe you liked my idea.
My username: HerxGameplayTM
Server: 409 Riley 2
My from: Hungarian
My Guild: Legion
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: My new idea.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 am

I dunno if I want to be honest or just walk around and pretend it's nothing for me, but...

First Idea was actually Debug Server (This server was used to test out everything and detecting bugs available in Heroes, Campaign and anything else)
so that's simple enough to say your first idea was denied.

The second one...
Messy description, no mentioning what kind of stuffs is it, no models, etc...
How I gonna help you if you not show me your skills on those...???
Even though I know what you're meaning, but No... Just... No Good
19105891_1367379766631739_6982792294486331154_n.jpg
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: My new idea.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 am

JerenSoon wrote:
I dunno if I want to be honest or just walk around and pretend it's nothing for me, but...

First Idea was actually Debug Server (This server was used to test out everything and detecting bugs available in Heroes, Campaign and anything else)
so that's simple enough to say your first idea was denied.

The second one...
Messy description, no mentioning what kind of stuffs is it, no models, etc...
How I gonna help you if you not show me your skills on those...???
Even though I know what you're meaning, but No... Just... No Good
19105891_1367379766631739_6982792294486331154_n.jpg

Hey man, you're signature banner is cool. That's a bus-stop or something yeah?
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: My new idea.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:59 am

LoneWolf wrote:

Hey man, you're signature banner is cool. That's a bus-stop or something yeah?


Maybe...? (I picked that one in Google Images and edited some stuffs, if you noticed it)
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: My new idea.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Hey man, you're signature banner is cool. That's a bus-stop or something yeah?


Maybe...? (I picked that one in Google Images and edited some stuffs, if you noticed it)

Yeah man. Is Nilya the only edit? That really must be a Lilith street :D
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: My new idea.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 am

LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Hey man, you're signature banner is cool. That's a bus-stop or something yeah?


Maybe...? (I picked that one in Google Images and edited some stuffs, if you noticed it)

Yeah man. Is Nilya the only edit? That really must be a Lilith street :D


Nilya wasn't even edited (That's originally her before Lilith Games make slight makeover)
I put the Lilith Street Signboard as a mark that I'm moved from SEA(FunPlus) to Here (Lilith Games)
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: My new idea.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 pm

You did a good job man. That looks like a real street sign that hasn't been photoshopped :)
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests