dagajala
Squire
Squire

What is the counter of Adeline(except Hurok)?

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 am

I dont know that.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: What is the counter of Adeline(except Hurok)?

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:14 am

Only some people (Malrath and Hurok) able to shut Adeline up.
Hurok will lock her skill, while Malrath's Ult will make her bleed and killed when she tried to run towards the enemy(Time it right and you know why).

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 am

I suppose the OP means arena... in arena you can not time your Malrath... If I would get a dollar for every time you would give half arsed information I would have 295 dollar now. (look at your posts and you know why.)

But Mirah will buy you time, hurok can indeed lock her down... characters with strong ultimates lkike batman who will just finish her will also work. But generally a good adeline is a pain to deal with.

decado
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:54 am

Also, Adeline often focus on the Zem's totem and her ultimate can be wasted there.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:42 am

decado wrote:
Also, Adeline often focus on the Zem's totem and her ultimate can be wasted there.

Makes it 3 because I also saw Adeline hitting the furthest one (which is Zem's Totem) and ended up getting killed by others.
She might even attacking Vernos when he is in Tree Form (Not worth sacrificing Vernos for dealing Adeline...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Hope this helps
Valan Awakend helps, and Salus war cry is good, Garrick
High damage dealers Batman,Mirah,Magnus,Mazir,Cara,Mog
High Dodge Guys,
Ezio,Persia,Rayman,

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 am

Kate4ever wrote:
Hope this helps
High Dodge Guys,
Ezio,Persia,Rayman,

Valan only helps himself with his awakened Skill (which is slow down the damage made by Adeline until he Ults)
Unless if he "Taunts" the Enemies behind him to attack Valan, this will be one of the counters.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 am

Kate4ever wrote:
Hope this helps
High Dodge Guys,
Ezio,Persia,Rayman,

And this is why nobody takes you seriously, as Jeren.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:51 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:
Hope this helps
High Dodge Guys,
Ezio,Persia,Rayman,

Valan only helps himself with his awakened Skill (which is slow down the damage made by Adeline until he Ults)
Unless if he "Taunts" the Enemies behind him to attack Valan, this will be one of the counters.

Without truly knowing what the enemy full running team is. I can only guess what he needs in order to win. As you counter one you get counter from someone else on the team. Those are the guys that I would run if I see Hurok or Adeline in a team. Valan counters hurok if you are in my tier level. My valan have the lowest gear and stats. HUROK normally silent Valan which in turns is a waste. As for Adeline no he doesn't counter valan but at least shield allies temporary from other damages.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 am

Kate4ever wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:
Hope this helps
High Dodge Guys,
Ezio,Persia,Rayman,

Without truly knowing what the enemy full running team is. I can only guess what he needs in order to win. As you counter one you get counter from someone else on the team. Those are the guys that I would run if I see Hurok or Adeline in a team. Valan counters hurok if you are in my tier level. My valan have the lowest gear and stats. HUROK normally silent Valan which in turns is a waste. As for Adeline no he doesn't counter valan but at least shield allies temporary from other damages.

That's what i say he can only help himself in Awaken Form(and the Taunt Skill was on Relic awakening which won't happened)
But yeah... depends on the Team, but Hurok will lock anyone with highest Power Gauge instead (If Adeline is higher power gauge than Valan, Adeline will get caught first)