Sanicare
Squire
Squire

New player needs help

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:35 am

Hi I started 3 days ago and im party level 35 right now

I have questions, so I did research and found out that a really good hero to have is "Jasmine" and I checked the game how to get her and it says Guild Emporium, but she isn't there? Also, how do I get the currency to get things in the guild emporium? I can never complete the crubile of fire cause I always die and people said that I need Jasmine.

Also, what heroes should i try to get in the shops such as the arena shop, guild shop, crucible shop, etc.

ALso, what should I spend my gems on? I spent all of them on purchasing diamond chest before and only got slim. I have 1.5k gems right now saved up and I was wondering if it's a good idea to open 10 of the diamond chest? Thanks!

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Re: New player needs help

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:56 am

also if anyone has a guild i can join pls say here cause idk if mine is activ elol

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:40 pm

U can always start on a new server getting good arena rank for diamonds.... Buying 10 diamond chest gives guaranteed hero spending diamonds on stamina is important but first u need some heroes.... Diamond chest usually gives crap..... There is a leaderboard u can see the best guilds there....
Jasmine is for crucible yes radulf heals too Zem Is awesome under lvl90
Raids give u guild coins, maybe they will show up next time ...
Important! Crucible u can leave fight and start again but u have to stop battle before all your heroes die!

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 pm

So i should spend gems in stamina?

And with the stamina i will just do heroic stages cause im stuck in chapter 4 for normal

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Gem should only be spend for stamina up to 200 don't go 400