Cherrybomb
Knight
Knight

Shut it down already! "Game Over"

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:30 am

For christ's sakes instead of overpricing your events and removing "bugs" that benifit us (2X COF GOLD), why not just shut this game down and be done with it. You lost players since your greediness became your most important objective. Isn't it counterproductive to increase prices as players leave? Even monkeys know dropping prices would induce more spending! Bite the hand that feeds you, we pay your bills so maybe you should be nice to us.
End this sherade you have going on here, it must be what your aiming for cause your actions lead me to believe that is your game plan. Where is Henry (aka Hengli)? MIA

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Shut it down already! "Game Over"

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:09 am

Yeah finish it off! I'm sure I could do more useful things with my time!
Lilith doesn't release heroes in shops not even in diamond chest! Outrageous! I'm still playing because guild mates, friends but I am not spending more.

Scoop
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:37 am

Totally agreed. I had stop spending too. I'm so tired of this greediness and so hard spending game policy. Had 1 star rated this app too.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am

The prices will be back to normal next week, I already talked with the team about player feedback regarding this change.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 pm

The price change is outrages 149.99 now thats just insane. I'm sure no one buys at 129.99 and very few but now you have 149 thats absurd. Also serious you guys take out 99.99 like thats going to make us spend more or something. I also see some kick in items on prices as well. smh