monkeylou
Squire
Squire

Winter Chest - Which Heroes?

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi guys,

Any advice for the winter chest and which Soulstones to choose? I am lvl 81 and only have f2p heroes until now. In arena I am ranked 15-25 after a server merge. HoL between 5-12 usually. Available stones are Magnus, Goram, Vulko, Nazir and Mirfor. I read in an older thread that Goram is pretty strong. (Good with Malrath too I think) But I don't know if it is still the case. I have no idea about the other heroes, other than my experience against them in arena.

Thx monkeylou!
Join Team Pumba Server 473 Sumiko 2 - ID 20129

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Re: Winter Chest - Which Heroes?

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 pm

use them all on vulko

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:55 pm

If you are vip 0 and have no goram then I advice to get goram. (goram is still mandatory to get great scores for hol)

If you spend money on the game on a regular basis between 4-20 dollar a month and have a goram, I advice to get vulko. (vulko at 3 stars will still be huge in CoF, he will be decent in some raids and he will be pretty good in arena offence)

If you are a heavy spender, reloading 100++ a month then get the stones for the hero that is the most rare.

monkeylou
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Hey thx for the feedback. I am just vip 4 and don't plan on spending much in the future. Goram looks like the best choice I guess? I will think about it for a day or two. If somebody has a different opinion feel free to share it! :)

julivert
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Goram is now a F2P hero. They are adding him in the special gold shop event every now and then, so I don't recomend to drop those boxes on him.

I would get Vulko or Mazir (he is probably the best -1 of the 3 best? maybe- magic hero at the moment)

HunterOfSouls
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 pm

julivert wrote:
Goram is now a F2P hero.

F2p only see those gold shops by chance, and then need good luck to see Goram ss. The ss are only in there after level 90, and f2p are always short on gold. 90 Goram ss would probably take 2-3 months to farm for a level >90 f2p and 36 million gold.

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 pm

I would still say Vulko, not only can you eventually farm Goram from those shops as they appear, he also can drop in CoF I believe, and almost every time they run the special gold trader event you can pretty much buy his full card if you have enough gold

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:02 am

In terms of use, goram outperforms any of the heroes in the box. So if you do not have a goram and are vip 0 or a low vip without a goram then goram is your absolute best choise.

Goram will be great in epic arena, he will be king in HoL and he will be the maitank in the teams vs raidboss 15 and 16 and he most likely will be in 80% of your raid fights to fight trash. Not to mention he will do great at skyfortress and clearing chapter 17 normal mode.

Whereas a 3 star petros can be blown up by a few magic heroes... (even in trash raids) a 3 star vulko can only be used for offence... a 3 star magnus is nice but very niche hero and a 3 star mazir while very nice to have is very squishy... has no use other then skyfortress as with 3 stars he will die in arena in the 1st 20 seconds without any chance of getting an ultimate at that level.

So based on use, goram is the absolute king in that box if you do not have him and have no means to get him between now and 1-2 weeks.

monkeylou
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 am

Ok thx all! As Of right now I just have three soulstones of Goram and you convinced me of his overall usefulness. :) Have a happy New year and see you in the arena :)