Topher347
Knight
Knight

Re: Is it possible to prepare for a 2nd awakening?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Rashar wrote:
Those Potions allows you to bypass the First Quest

Wrong, they will allow you to bypass a part of the quest. This means:

1: you skip gathering the 80 fragments. (best option)
or
2: you skip doing the 10 dojo runs or the 6 cavern runs.
or
3: you skip doing the heroic stage that requires either no deaths or a specific kill.

Nope. The description says it is used to get a component of the hero’s signature item. Crafting the signature item is the first part of the quest only. The dojo or caverns part is just a quest step that has nothing to do with crafting.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:43 pm

hmmm I always thought it would skip any step, thanks.

The wording feels a bit weird to me then.

"Use Celestial Potion to get one component of the signature item of the Hero whose awakening quest is currently in progress."

The whole 1 component thing makes it weird, but they should have just changed it to: "When used you get the complete signature item for the hero whose awakenign quest is currently in progress."

But thanks again for the correction!

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Rashar wrote:

"Use Celestial Potion to get one component of the signature item of the Hero whose awakening quest is currently in progress."

The whole 1 component thing makes it weird, but they should have just changed it to: "When used you get the complete signature item for the hero whose awakenign quest is currently in progress."

That means the system will give you the complete Item component to make Awaken Item (For current awakening Hero only)
That's why I said it allows you to bypass the First Quest (since you have the component, you can just make the Awaken Item and go straight to Second Quest)
Was going to questioning your comments, but glad you understand that (and I have that bottle if you still denying...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 am

Rashar wrote:

It says 1 component because it makes the part of the awakening item you need the 80 fragments for. You still need to have the other random purple items required to craft the full awakening item. Happy to help :)

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 am

I know what it says but 1 component feels like you have a choise, you dont have a choise. So the wording is completely garbage and can be done much easier to a point where there can be no confusion.

When used you get the complete signature item for the hero whose awakening quest is currently in progress."

and voila... all confusion gone.... but I guess it's the confusion how more money is made or they just plain suck at fucking English and somehow with their 5 billionm dollar company can't hire a decent translater -_-

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:46 pm

I'm actually getting sick of the fragments I have to collect for Malrath. The very first pull I did for him, I got 3 fragments and thought that would be common. Then the next day it was only 2. Ever since then I've only been getting 1, with the occasional 2 somewhere. It's really frustrating.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Ouch... yeah it seems that the droprate differs per hero.

You can notice it with Sarya in chapter 17-3 aswell you get 5ss per 6sweeps.

I guess this is still from the time malrath was a top tier hero.

Lilith puts everything good behind (pay)walls.