Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Re: Awakened Valan VS Awakened Aldred

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:52 pm

REAPER23, do you use only health runes on your heroes? I've been using only physical defense ones but I'm starting to doubt which one is better. My opponents always ult faster even though my heroes are lower stars and a bit weaker, and I think it should be the other way around.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 pm

I never use health runes if I can help it. This is what my normal set ups usually look like
Petros: physical toughness +15% / physical resistance +7.5% / physical armor +200
Valan: same as petros although for both having max health +3000 instead of physical toughness is not that big of deal
Rayman: same as petros and valan although with rayman he can benefit from either defense set up or offense. If you wish to go offense (user preference and I prefer defense with him) these are offense runes I suggest. Physical attack +260 / physical pierce +200 / accuracy +100 (rayman is blind and miss a lot without it).
Batman: physical crit damage +22% / physical pierce +200 / physical crit rate +160
Adeline: magic crit damage +22% / magic pierce +200 / magic crit rate +160 same with Adeline however she can benefit from defensive rune set up to last longer and I'm still in the fence with changing it to the same runes as petros and valan.
Alecia: I went defense ruins to live longer as her attack stats are already high and her ultimate wipes out teams which is what you want from her so making sure she lives to do so is priority and i went same runes as valan and petros.
Vulko: same runes as Batman although vulko is only hero that actually benefits from 3 max health runes over resistance and armor runes if you choose defense for him.
Morfir: lifesteal +22 / physical resist +7.5% / physical armor +200
I'll stop there seeing as it will take all day to go into all my set ups with all my heroes but that is a quick glimpse and example for you. Hopes it helps.

P.s. I choose physical resistance and physical toughness runes over max health runes because over the course of a battle those runes block well over 3k damage making them far superior to the 3k health rune.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:09 am

REAPER23 thanks for the help mate.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:14 pm

So, how good is really Aldred? I've seen players use him to protect Batman, but I don't think that's his best use, I'm able to beat those. A player in my server uses him with Batman, Morfir, Gremor, Mazir. His Mazir ults 100% of the time and kills me protected by Aldred because I need to use some kind of diver to stop Gremor from melting my team; this guy is a super whale so has everything maxed at 7 stars while I don't have Tanya or Morfir leveled up to drain some energy or Batman to kill his whole team with one ult, so maybe his team is easy to counter and I don't have the right heroes or Aldred really is the magic hero enabler that was needed.

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 pm

REAPER23 wrote:
A good timeout team that a couple top players on my server have run recently with good results has been this team.
-Valan - awakened (damage absorber)
-Petros - awakened (damage absorber and damage dealer)
-Batman - awakened (damage dealer non abosrbing, used to eliminate some of the opponents heroes so your not taking damage from all 5 enemy units the whole battle)
-Rayman - awakened (damage absorber and decent damage output, crowd control and great dodge, extra life ability)
last spot has been user preference. I've seen these with success:
-Cara - awakened (damage dealer and hero eliminator, extra life)
-Orkon- awakened (damage absorber with good damage output, control ability taking control of enemy hero and either eliminating it or stalling with it) *probably the best choice here
-Mirielle - awakened (lovely lovely tank at high stars with max health levels that rival petros if done correctly, mine has 87k health while my petros has 90k, great damage absorber and also decent damage output)
-Ezio- awakened (good damage dealer while also being very tricky to deal with because of his extremely high dodge and one of his abilities allowing him to soak up quite a bit of time hitting each enemy hero on the field while avoiding any damage)

All these heroes however in this stall team I've seen used with success were 7* Or at least 6* (maybe only 1 or 2 that weren't 7*) they were fully equipped with precious runes, academy and forge completed and had purple pets for the majority. I Am not certain of success rates without these standards. Although I wouldn't doubt in the lower ranks this stall team is still quite successful even without the heroes being 110% completely maxed.

What about Alice? after aw once her healing starts to build she can feel like she is near impossible to kill and she does good damage with amazing armor.