dagajala
Squire
Squire

I wish I could skip the COF from first try in easy mode.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

I wish I could skip the COF from the beginning in easy mode. I want to go fast because I am busy these days, but the process is very hard because of the annoying 3-character (Adeline and Tsuki, Aldred) added at this time.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: I wish I could skip the COF from first try in easy mode.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 pm

There's no need to skip the run (If you have Jasmine, Nilya, Sylphi, it's enough for you to dominate the CoF run)
Just complete it, and just sweep it out whatever you want (For v10 above)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Dont be silly dude... what are your nilya sylphi and jasmine going to do vs batman petros vulko and every now and then mirah and elador are already popping up aswell.

Sylphi kills herself verus petros... vulko and batman will just rape your precious trash tier jasmine and nilya before they can do anything and their ultimates aren't strong enough to kill them even if you start with them or time then.

So as I said once before... the thing people want most not considering new and good content is a SWEEP FUNCTION for Cof because it is repetitive boring bullcrap... why do you think people hated the nightmare event so much?

Do you actually play this version of this game?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Jeren can be funny with his dumb comments lol ...
Jasmine FTW!

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:49 pm

I find batman, vulko, sylphi, alecia, cara as my main 5 and switching in and out for certain battles Nilya, taurus, adeline, salus and morfir, all ultimates geared up and ready from first 6 battles gets the job done in cof in about 8-10 minutes every day. Quick and easy run through. Although, i do agree even with knowing it's only gonna take me 10 minutes or less to complete I still have to talk myself up to do it. It's become a daily daunting/annoying task that I dread having to do. Not because of difficulty in any way but simply because it's just old and repetitive. If I didn't constantly need the gold it gives I would never again touch cof. EVER!!! LOL. Also, against teams that have petros just run valan, Batman, vulko, sylphi and alecia. Valan protection should last long enough to defend your sylphi from harm. Alecia ult usually bring the entire team down to about 1/8 their max health (who ever actually survives it) and then sylphi just finishes them off. Batman and vulko there for insurance.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:36 am

As someone who is vip8 and won't go higher I have to say I can do crucible every day and I would like to just sweep that one run I have .... It's just boring, takes time and I don't like it! Chests are usually crap too:(
Best solution would be to let people use sweep at least for a week after completing it once on Monday
+ I would like nightmare crucible back as a function not an event! I'm not vip10 so it's good for me.

Please delete this post I had connection problems and I haven't noticed I sent it 2x
Last edited by Reggelt on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:37 am

As someone who is vip8 and won't go higher I have to say I can do crucible every day and I would like to just sweep that one run I have .... It's just boring, takes time and I don't like it! Chests are usually crap too:(
Best solution would be to let people use sweep at least for a week after completing it once on Monday
+ I would like nightmare crucible back as a function not an event! I'm not vip10 so it's a lot better than regular crucible.

dagajala
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 am

Reaper23// Valan shield can't protect Sylphi against Petros even with skin.
Damage reflect is so late.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Dagajala indeed it can protect sylphi considering i do it each an every time I face a team with petros. Just tested it a few minutes ago as well and when I didn't have valan in against petros my sylphi killed herself as stated before. I backed out and ran it again with valan in and my sylphi took no damage. Soooooo.... Yeah. It works bro.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

Sylphi
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

My first time doing CoF on my new account, I got to face a 7 stars (Green fuse) Batman and "yes" all my stater heroes are in blue fuse expect for Flora, Mortas, Aqua, and Riley but it get even more scarier. My back row (Gale) got destory very fast by just an ult and I couldn't even imagine 7 stars Batman in Blue fuse or Purple in CoF..