divino
Baron
Baron

Vote for next awakening 31th

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 am

Why people is so predictable, when i voted i knew the current results way before actually seeing them. Jasmine, Kong and Taurus :roll: :roll: :roll: whoa, what a surprise, people always vote the most broken/used characters, have you think maybe an awakening is the chance to use a useless or forgotten char, remember Osiris, she was totally useless until she got her awakening, now is a killing beast, used in almost every place and with damage in par to silphy, why awaken taurus who is already too strong and balanced, maybe Hanzo could have a excellent awakening making him useful, or any of the other but instead of balance and more varierty you have chosen to repeat the same dish over and over.

Congrats for keeping the game boring.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Re: Vote for next awakening 31th

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:54 am

I agree divino. Im a heavy paying player so in all reality i havent used any of those heroes in a very long time and probably still won't use any of them even after their awakening but would have still liked to see a hero like ulfang, Magdor, hanzo or leah get their awakening first.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:56 pm

I dont agree. Kong Taurus far from broken Jasmine is next to useless. Taurus need a good awakening otherwise he is usless right now. Personally I vote for Kong. Kong is easy to farm, strong hero and as the phys teams are around, he can be found in arena teams as well. Leah need a complete rework. Osiris and Sumiko got a make up too, not just an ability. Hanzo already buffed but he is meh. What role you wanna fit with them? Sarya 1000× better than Leah. Vulko Morfir better than Hanzo as an asassin. Until they not rework them completely, I will choose one who good already. Cyana got buff and an awaken. How many times you use her?

divino
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Nady wrote:
I dont agree...Taurus far from broken

I couldn't ROFL more. Maybe Taurus is not broken, but he has, a buff for the party, 2 or 3 stuns, and 2 high damage skills, he destroys backline if not enough armoured, nobody uses garrick now because taurus spinning bull eat him alive, you can like him more or less, but the fact is taurus is strong enough and doesnt need an awakeijng to be useful, and for Jasmine, i can asure you i use her every day in arenas and HOl, maybe she doesnt do any damage or her healing is not enough for the high life bars in orange+2. but her ultimate is still the best interruption of the game, she stops anything and have won me many battles by stopping the enemies skills.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Taurus wont kill an awakened Garrick with spinning attack. When you played last time? Jasmine in hol? I rarely see any Taurus in teams, but Garrick is used by me everyday example. Taurus Just fill his energy bar. His buff is slow right now. I would never use him in arena. Maybe with good aw. Now I just only use him in epic. Thats his short of use. Jasmine, I left her in orange. Only used her for cof. Now I fill her place with +1 dmg. Im always in top10~30 arena, and Jasmine or Taurus would be just for a joke.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:24 pm

I have 7* jasmine and Taurus 6* Kong
Hurok eats kong
Taurus broken?! Have u seen an elador petros or Batman or vulko? They can kill a whole team! i voted for Taurus I wanna use him in arena again
Jasmine is good sometimes in campaign but I use her mostly for crucible

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Taurus and Jasmine wont see arena even with an awakening... wake up and stop being naive or start to use those brains you have.

I am not saying this should stop you from voting for them but do not expect miracles.

Taurus and jasmine will get 2 shot by a vulko, will get raped by a batman or adeline... will get nullified by a tanya and will be eaten by a morfir... they don't need an awakening to fix that but a complete overhaul and metashift.

No amount of awakening will get these heroes to a point where they will become "good" again.

From all these heroes kong is the best hero and thus has the highest potential to become "good" again.

This is from a level 100 perspective although even at lower levels it is the same story.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Agreed rashar.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:43 pm

You are far from the truth. Jasmine might not be suitable for a defense in any arena, but to attack in epic those full tank teams will definitely help.

The same as for almost every hero, it doesn't have to be good at defending to be good at attacking as well.

Many people say Ulfang is bad, yet I use him still sometimes, I wish he had an awakening now along with Leah and Kong.

And for divino, Osiris without rework even with the awakening she would be shit. She was usable with the rework without awakening already.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Let's say you are right... so then Jasmine uses have become... epic arena offence and PP havoc... and depending on your budget ch. 17 normals/heroics.

To be good in the ch. 17 heroics and epic arena offence she needs o2 pet 6+ stars... that is a huge investment for such a niche useability... and that is only in the case in which you are correct.

Besides teams with 5 frontliner can have any hero from batman to vulko in which case jasmine will get raped anyway.
Some hidden frontliner teams use a tanya aswell to counter osiris/mazir/gremor when they are combined with valan.

Basicly such a tiny itty bitty use for jasmine does not mean I am far from the truth.. I would say I am pretty much spot on with the truth.

Jasmine needs a skill overhaul, they need to make her the equivelant from a disc. priest in WoW and she might have a chance. She needs a stat growth rebalancing so her health and matk levels are up to par with todays heroes and then finally she needs a damage/healing rebalancing to make sure she is not miles behind when she actually does something,

She used to be the queen of cof untill sylphi came and now with all the ubisoft and warner bothers heroes she is dead...

Don't get me wrong... Taurus is just as dead... the other heroes are even worse and Kong... well... he is just a bit better then the other two... but that is only in terms of useability. The fact he can be used in way more areas of the game and still be decent to some extent makes investing in him much easier.

Especially when you consider SS, Kong and Taurus are from cof shop and gold chests and Jasmine is from guild shop. Older players will have jasmine at 7 stars but newer players should not get her to 7 stars... they should do mirielle, tsuki and bloodspear and even driller is a higher priority then jasmine is.

When it comes this pool of heroes and to being the best 3 I would say 1: kong, 2: taurus, 3: Jasmine. The statistics more or less also reflect that...in terms of popularity I have no idea who will get an awakening. At lower levels jasmine and taurus are pretty good aswell, although even then Kong rains supreme due his insane hol damage pre awakening. The issue is that post awakening (level 90) non of them are a top 20 priority anyway...

Octo, sylphi, goram, vernos, osiris, sumiko, garrick, lingling, elador should be the highest prio for f2p and low spenders and those alone will take them a full year orso and those are just the heroes requires for HoL. Not even mentioning batman, rayman, vulko, petros, malrath, mirielle, orkon, valan, cara, mog, mazir, morfir, tanya, nightshade.

Most of those heroes awakened will also get you further in the skyfortress while jasmine doesn't do jack there... no damage... the heals are too low and too late. Anyway I will stop with raping Jasmine... I might actually get sued for this xD.