Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Conversation about improving the game

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm

So there was a thread where we were having a lively discussion with Henry about the games lack of development and improvement and it appears to have been deleted. It must be nice to be able to just delete things whenever a conversation doesn't go how you want it to. Pretty childish stuff. Excellent community management.

Edit: I didn't realize it was somewhere else. Oversite on my part. Apologies. Fascinating read if you haven't seen it yet.
Last edited by Archer4848 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Conversation about improving the game

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm

The topic is still there, so nothing has been deleted yet. Although I expected it to be deleted so I made copies of the posts anyway. So if it suddenly flies away I will just repost it.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:05 pm

That's odd I can't seem to find it. Seemed like it vanished to me. I don't know that I've ever seen a customer service and public relations employee for a company be as condescending and oblivious as this guy. To act like we should be grateful for the table scraps he's managed to get lilith to give it's playerbase is insulting. I appreciated the way you spelled it out so clearly. It's just unfortunate that there was no response to any of the more than valid points you raised.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15312

The thread name might be misleading because everyone (including me) went offtopic for miles.