bigmidgeman
Squire
Squire

Re: Queestion about the new Zeno skin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:05 am

Ok, here's the whole description.

"Activated when the Buccaneer Skin is applied. After triggering "Cerebral Fire", all allied heroes including Dr. Zeno will get a boost to their Physical and Magic Attack (3 times the normal amount provided to Dr. Zeno by "Cerebral Fire"). Allied female heroes will also get a 10% boost to their attack speed.

After Dr. Zeno activates his ult, the bonus magic and physical attack that ALL heroes get = "3 times the normal amount provided to Dr. Zeno by "Cerebral Fire"

They all get the same amount and the brackets specify exactly how much that will be which is based off of the value of "Cerebral Fire" X 3, very similar to Ling's ult.

Quaky
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 am

Only Zeno gets the 3x boosts, to his ultimate......It goes from like 856 damage to 2568

the other heroes don't get the same 3x boost, they get just a "normal" boost

Bruh, end this topic already lol

bigmidgeman
Squire
Squire

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 am

I don't understand how you're reading it that way, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

frankyboy
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 am

Quaky, I have confirmed with Lilith and the answer is precisely everyone understands except you. All allies get 3 x normal boost. That is it.

Quaky
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 am

frankyboy wrote:
Quaky, I have confirmed with Lilith and the answer is precisely everyone understands except you. All allies get 3 x normal boost. That is it.

No