LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Morfir – Any good?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 pm

I unlocked Morfir last night while playing CoF. Extremely random and I didn't see it coming. Usually with CoF I unlocked old heroes who are useless or who I already have and have them traded in for soul stones. I can't believe I won him... but is he a hero worth working on?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Morfir – Any good?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

You always ask smart things... morfir is a boxhero, boxheroes usually good, I don't know your server's meta but mine uses morfir because he goes in the back killing mages and interrupting them all the time... after awakened he has a mahic shield for example against Cara's ultimate it's really impressive.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Reggelt wrote:
You always ask smart things... morfir is a boxhero, boxheroes usually good, I don't know your server's meta but mine uses morfir because he goes in the back killing mages and interrupting them all the time... after awakened he has a mahic shield for example against Cara's ultimate it's really impressive.

Ok so as someone who never had him, I thought I'd ask.

I got a question for you... next awakening for me, who should I choose to awaken first, Morfir or Sylphi (I also have Vulko)?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:25 am

I went for sylphi because of Hall of legends.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Done!

Thanks.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Awakening Sylphi is never a mistake, she can be used in epic arena, raids, mines and HoL where she really shines.

When it comes down to Morfir he can be good in (epic) arena but he requires investing resources in. He needs to have atleast 5 stars, his awakening, a full academy geared towards anti phys, 3 runes and a good pet.

If he is any lower then that and there is no indication he will be 5 star soon, you can keep him around at 100 with maxed abilities and at orange level and just wait untill his SS become available. Ofcourse this is just my opinion.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 am

Appreciate the input. I'll go Sylphi as she seems more popular. I'll look at other options afterwards. My Morfir is only 3 star so I might put him in the back burner for now.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 am

I really like morfir both visual and his moveset but the current metagame is pretty unforgiving. At 3 stars his use would be limited to a hidden team in epic arena so your opponent can not counter him.

Geared he actually does pretty good against Hurok and he has 1 move with energy steal which is rather significant aswell.

n0tjust
Squire
Squire

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 pm

max out with purple pet at 4* or more is good
5* or more purple pet isn't a requirement, but is good to have
6*+ auto-include in arena team