Re: Valentine's day events

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Yes it does.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Guys as a F2P player I really don't care about this event. I am not going to risk buying a hero I know nothing about. The avatars etc... don't really care either, I'm happy with what I have.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Well best case scenario it's garricks big brother :D imported from dota and was orginally a troll hero and he gave pretty big buffs.

However I am not 100% certain,

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:21 pm

I liked him in dot arena, was good for being a free hero.
But I wouldn't buy his 10 soulstones for 1.99$ ... while some like Ezio, Pop, Rayman costs 3* 0.99$ a full hero.

Mishca
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 am

I have to express my disappointment as well over this event. It appears Lilith has finally found a way to jilt both their free to play players and their paying players all in one blow. They release an unknown hero and then taunt the players with the fact that you have no choice but to buy him, and buy him quickly because the purchase of the last 10 soul stones are not even around the whole event. To top this off no you aren't spending $2 for a hero, you are spending it for 10 SOUL STONES. If you don't complete the event for whatever reason you have lost that hero.

I'll just leave the fact that you have to win 8/10 or 9/10 of your arena fights each day to complete this event depending on if you are in the top 50 right here.

Also let's face facts Lilith has taken a dive into the deep end of piranha infested waters over the course of the last years. Heroes are released and then the only way to improve e them is buy spending thousands of diamonds in the conjuring stone in an attempt to gain more soulstones. We spend 6-8mo minimum waiting for old daily login heroes to be avaliable on game. It used to be that they were moved to arena/cof/whatever within weeks of the end of their month. So no we will not be seeing this hero released for quite awhile.

Then we get to the paying players. How could anyone not be upset when they see $20-30 now being handed away for free to everyone. This is one of the reasons why I am unwilling to spend more then my $3 a month on the daily diamonds. Your support and money you have given Lilith isn't helping this game to improve. Instead we are feeding a vicious cycle of disregard to players and a blatant abuse of our support.

Free to play games need to make money and I understand all the cash grabs and events trying the encourage spending in order for them to continue to release new content and heroes. However, nothing is going to cause my wallet to close faster then displays like this. If you want your communities support show that you care for the game you are developing and the plyers that are supporting you not just your bottom line. Your bottom line won't be there when you don't have players willing to pay for what you have released.

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Edited cause never mind I was wrong.
Last edited by Topher347 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Do have any proof as the description sure leads people to believe that they get the whole skin.

So where is your source?

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Already fixed.

Satele
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Rashar wrote:
Do have any proof as the description sure leads people to believe that they get the whole skin.

So where is your source?

In the description doesn't say that skins are obtainable, says frames and avatars for Salus and Valan...While for Osiris, it does say that is a skin.

I was hoping to read anyone got a skin before spending 10k goblin coins (still 1,5k short though).

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 am

Satele wrote:
Rashar wrote:

So where is your source?

In the description doesn't say that skins are obtainable, says frames and avatars for Salus and Valan...While for Osiris, it does say that is a skin.

I was hoping to read anyone got a skin before spending 10k goblin coins (still 1,5k short though).

First post updated, I bought the valan skin for 9999 goblin coins, there are screenshots too!