Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Valentine's day events

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 am

Valentine's day event new hero Rodan Updated! 8-)
We can get 80 soulstones from this hero we know nothing about
with 80 soulstones 3* stays forever? Or will they release him after in some form?
Now free players are screwed because you can get 10 soulstones by buying diamonds! cheapest is mothly card but you can only buy that when u have 3 days left so one has to buy crappy diamonds but the price is not 1.98 so buying 2X 0.99$ won't solve it either, and purchase event doesn't last 7 days like the other events! it ends feb 16 4:59 AM before reset! :evil: What a great Valentine's day event really gives us a warm feeling!
IF YOU WANNA INTRODUCE A NEW HERO DO IT RIGHT MAKE A VALENTINE'S DAY BOX HERO EVENT OR GIVE ENOUGH SOULSTONES WITH LOGIN AND ARENA EVENTS!
Image MAKE IT 30 SOULSTONES! MAKE IT FREE!

Goblin trader
2 skins awesome except for those who bought 6666 frame last event or avatars or something now those can curse themselves because we can't get enough chocolate from event :cry: totally gives us a warm feeling just not a good one!
They took out the soulstones from goblin trader and put it to login event... Thats good .. but the hero is still not free

And now finally that f***into Valentine's day event where you can't even get a full 3* hero if u log in every day and play as a free player such awesome rewards! :evil:

Some people were worried "is valan and salus a skin or just avatar?", now I got today my valan so I can show it it's a skin and avatar too!
Last edited by Reggelt on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.

decado
Knight
Knight

Re: Valentine's day events

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:00 am

To put it in the nutshell: same shit, different day.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate that we get:
- hero skins purchasable via goblin trader and by participating in the event
- new hero by participating in the event (not really but to be honest 1,99$ is really low price)
- arena improvement for attackers whilst the event is active

Reason why I commented in the specific manner is this: we ask for specific things or solutions, we eventually get them with the next update and then realize we have been cheated. Why? There is always a catch, e.g.: Hurok soulstones released in Heroic mode? Sounds great until you find out that they are put into Chapter 17, stage 5 (so players who desperately need Hurok cannot get him because of hilarious difficulty of heroic stages in Ch.17 not to mention the fact that you have to be at least level 95 to even try and attempt to beat the necessary stage), players who can do heroic stages either already have Hurok or don't need him anymore (in most cases).

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

decado wrote:
To put it in the nutshell: same shit, different day.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate that we get:
- hero skins purchasable via goblin trader and by participating in the event
- new hero by participating in the event (not really but to be honest 1,99$ is really low price)
- arena improvement for attackers whilst the event is active

Reason why I commented in the specific manner is this: we ask for specific things or solutions, we eventually get them with the next update and then realize we have been cheated. Why? There is always a catch, e.g.: Hurok soulstones released in Heroic mode? Sounds great until you find out that they are put into Chapter 17, stage 5 (so players who desperately need Hurok cannot get him because of hilarious difficulty of heroic stages in Ch.17 not to mention the fact that you have to be at least level 95 to even try and attempt to beat the necessary stage), players who can do heroic stages either already have Hurok or don't need him anymore (in most cases).

Don't get me wrong 2$ is a low price my problem is that THERE IS A PRICE :evil: in a valentine's day event, if someone did not spend money because they don't want to not because they can't because they are proud free to play players etc... i was like that once then i brought ezio because how cool is that?! I was wrong now i'm vip8 and i know where that 2$ leads you! i stopped spending they started to release heroes i started to feel happy about it and now THIS?!

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Hmm I thought it was possible to get the hero for free :/ I somehow must have miscalculated then... I even was suprised by such a great event I was optimistic on reddit even.

If there really is a 2 dollar catch then yes, the event is FUCKING GARBAGE as what good is to give player 70 ss from a new hero>

If this hero is obtainable free then this a great event... now I really thought I calculated 80 free SS... but if not... well yes then just another day at the office :D

Now you shouldnt be angry when you get things for free... but in the case of 70/80ss thats like me giving you a new bike without a saddle.

To be fair that was a great metaphor if I may say so myself :D

Quaky
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Eh, it's just 2 bucks
I understand you though, should've been kinda free
also... that Osiris Skin stuff...214 battles, bruh

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 pm

At the moment it's already impossible to collect the 80ss needed for Roland as the event is bugged. I purchased the 1.99 ten soul stones and immidiately after I collected them it darkened the spot under the goblin trader section and is telling me I "already own." Which is false cause I have not spent the goblin coins yet to receive them. So by their calculations I should already have 20ss but my inventory is showing only 10 (the 10 I purchased). At this current time I will now only be able to get 70ss in total unless they fix this before events end. however, i guess a way around this for those who have no yet purchased from event or from goblin trader I would suggest getting the goblin trader soul stones first before you buy 1.99 ss and see if that works.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Ok scratch all that lol. Now that I've logged out and logged back in I now see they have all of a sudden removed the 10 Roland ss from the goblin trader all together and added them to the 7th day login rewards for a total of 40 instead of 30. Jesus, get your shit together lilith.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm gonna wait a few days before buying anything I guess.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Yeap, that can never hurt :D. Same as with the Zeno skin, I wanted to burn 20 bucks... but no answer from Lilith about how it actually works so I saved myself 20 bucks.

Same as with this event, just wait with doing anything rash untill all the bugs have been found and repaired xD.

Quaky
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Rashar wrote:
Yeap, that can never hurt :D. Same as with the Zeno skin, I wanted to burn 20 bucks... but no answer from Lilith about how it actually works so I saved myself 20 bucks.

Same as with this event, just wait with doing anything rash untill all the bugs have been found and repaired xD.

The skin costs 10 bucks though?