NatoGourmet
Squire
Squire

Exaggerated amount of requirements for Extreme Missions

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 am

Well... the problem i just found out is that the reguirements for the new Extreme Missions, (except for the Nightmare Crisol) are really high!
I don't think that this is actually going to be a really problem for high rank players, but the same way, it's not a really benefit for them...
The point that i wanna get with this, is that these missions are most likely to be a help for low/medium rank players.
With this said... we should agree that this requirements are really high for them...
For example:
-A medium rank player is obtaining around 20 Competitors Coins per Hour, which means if you are saving those since 60 days before the event, you are going to get 24x60x20 = 28.800 Coins, which is not even closely enough to complete the last part of this mission... And this is considering that you noticed what this mission is about 60 days before.

I repeat, i know that this is not going to be important for high rank players, 'cause you may have a lot of points before, or you can get enough points in a short time... but this kind of missions in a game are for low players (The example is, in case that you already have Ursula, maybe even already 5*, it has been a little boost for your gampley, if you get those 150 Soulstone... it means kinda nothing, but for a low player who doesn't has it, it's going to be a really high boost).

Hope you give me your comments about this, and if it's possible, we could report this to Lilith and maybe make these requirements lower :)

Lady0fTheSun
Knight
Knight

Re: Exaggerated amount of requirements for Extreme Missions

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Agreed. And even if you manage to collect enough, is it possible to spend it all within seven days?

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:51 am

I agree that especially the Gladiator Arena event is hard for lower-ranked players. Lilith should really add a double GA coin event.

Spending within 7 days, however, won't be a problem. For 20 coins/leaves you get 3 resets a day. If you are buying pet food / pet items you'll be through 45k within no time. And if you really only want soulstones from GA, keep in mind that you will get 150 Ursula and 100 Glacia soulstones for those GA coins so even if you have to do the 50-coin resets it's still a big win.

Lady0fTheSun
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Ah! I forgot about the resets, Thank you Slyrk.
I hardly ever use resets......I probably should a bit more often.

Satele
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:51 am

Well, they're called "extreme", but yeah, they should be achievable for everyone.
What concerns me more, as if I save my competitor coins I should be able to pull it off, but just read the Gladitor Arena rules, I'm too lazy to upload an image so if you wanna check, open the rules and skip to the very last sentence:
"A player may own a maximum of 30000 competitor coins at on time"
That means, we can't save 40-45k to spend it during the event. (I won't do the math, as is pretty obvious you can't earn 15k gladiator coins in 7 days, no many neurones involved in that calculation).
I was going to post this in "Bugs" but it isn't a bug yet right?

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:47 am

Amount in the description is wrong, because they wrote in the last update (nôt this one) IT will be increased so there IS no problem.

Problem IS those fuckers také out soulstones of heroes from extreme chalenges.

WTF...

devlish
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:30 am

I am about to leave permanently, what is the point of the for no soulstones. Did they decide they won't get enough money out of us buying soulstones by purchasing a ton of diamonds to get 5 stones? The level of greed is outrageous. I know if I even stay I won't be buying shit from them.