JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Patch Notes 27 September Update

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:38 pm

There's some stuffs you didn't know about certain Heroes which made advantage when paired with another Hero:

Volt: Beginner's Choice because of his Ultimate (2 Lightning Waves which makes it almost wiping out entire Team on low HP)
Boreas: His ult can cripple their leeching effect and healing effect. Pairing with Glacia's ult which will make the effect almost Insta-Kill the entire Team; if the timing was right.

In here, Tactics and Strategy is the key to make it more effective. Just don't underestimate certain Heroes; they will show their worth when paired the best match.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:42 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
There's some stuffs you didn't know about certain Heroes which made advantage when paired with another Hero:

Volt: Beginner's Choice because of his Ultimate (2 Lightning Waves which makes it almost wiping out entire Team on low HP)
Boreas: His ult can cripple their leeching effect and healing effect. Pairing with Glacia's ult which will make the effect almost Insta-Kill the entire Team; if the timing was right.

In here, Tactics and Strategy is the key to make it more effective. Just don't underestimate certain Heroes; they will show their worth when paired the best match.

That won't happen (for me at least) there is no way am I using 2 supports on a team formation. It bother me very much.
P.S I hate Volt not because of his ult but his design and his other abilities. I hate hybird heroes such as Volt who steal Phy.Atk and at the same time use Magic for his abilities. Make no sense whatsoever.
Last edited by Sylphi on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Gromork- Gromork
Awakening- Gromork
New Skin- Gromork
GROMORK!
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:11 pm

JerenSoon wrote:

Sorry mate. I concur with Sylphi above. I don't believe that also. Your theory will remain theory as in the present meta what you are saying is just a myth. Boreas will get insta killed instead before he could even pair with Glacia or Nilya for e.g.

It's good many for some experiments and to please one self in campaigns but surely not pvp (arenas) or SF.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Re: Patch Notes 28 September Update

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 am

They just gave the "new" patch note. Suicide for them as it's the same damn thing removing heroes from extreme rewards and nerfing vernos.
---
● New Hero Awakening: Xanos, Gus, Magdor
● New Conjuring Stone Hero: Masuru
● New Skin: Gromok
● Heroes Choice Chest: Removed Gremor
● Arena Armory:Removed Volt
● Gladiator Arena: Removed Dr. Zeno, Riley
● Guild Emporium: Removed Bloodspear, Killjoy
● Legendary Shop:Removed Boreas, Cara, Tanya
● Legendary Shop:Added Gremor
● Stage: Added Dr. Zeno, Riley, Boreas, Cara, Tanya, Bloodspear, Killjoy, Volt, Gromok

Hero Balance Changes
● Significantly increased the physical damage, attack speed and accuracy of Vernos' ability "Icebloom" while also removing its slow-down effect.

Optimizations and Changes
● When using the Conjuring Stone, the chance of receiving a soulstone for a Conjuring Stone hero has been increased to 50%
● You can now reach the fusion level Red+1 from Orange+2
● Added new Raid Dungeon Chapter 19 that includes normal raids, heroic raids as well as guild raids. You must achieve 3 stars when completing these stages to unlock the "God of War" badge.
● Added a 29th floor to the Sky Fortress.
● Increased the daily rewards at the Hall of Legends (excludes Leaves of Valor)
● "How to get soulstones" now includes more details of how obtain soulstones.
● Optimized the heroes produced in the "Soulstones Guaranteed" window when you "Open 10"
● Added more "Rally the Troops", "Art of Fusion," "Making of a Warrior" and "Epic Journey" tasks.
● Added a new "Collection" feature to the hero page to better organize and find the heroes you frequently use.
● Brotherhood coins removed from VIP Privileges.
● The amount of soulstones that can be used at Crucible Store, Gladiator's Shop, Hall of Legends, Guild Emporium is no longer determined by the age of the server.
● Removed the Realm of the Ancients restrictions on the quest "Heroic Enrichment", all players that meet the level requirements can collect a significant amount of Daily Party EXP everyday.
● Optimized the "Dailies" page so that all descriptions can be clearly seen.
● Increased Brotherhood coins to daily quests while also reducing the amount of Dragon Scales.
● Weekly quest "Workshop" is now completed by collecting the crafted equipment rather than just by crafting it.
● Removed heroes as a reward choice from Extreme Challenge Rewards
● Added a new DC Hero achievement and badge.
● Added a new orange pet badge.
● Maximum amount of Competitors Coins has been increased from 30,000 to 65,000 at the Gladiator's Arena. This change took effect in the previous update.
● Changed Gromok's epithet to “The Beserker”

Bug Fixes
● Fixed a bug that would prevent gold from being received from the Mercenary Camp when a guild was disbanded by the Guild Master.
● Corrected an error regarding Adeline's gender.
● Fixed a bug that caused female aura list to display an unknown hero.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Quacky's ducks to run off of the screen.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Lumos to disappear when he appeared with Lama.
● Optimized the text for all languages.
● Fixed a bug that stopped awakening quest fragments from being collected.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 am

So basically they are saying from the apology note

>we removed Vernos' slow-down effect cuz uuuugh Lama ye!

>we found it unfair for p2w players that they got all those heroes for a loooooooot of diamonds, so we removed them from extreme challenges so u f2p people can't get them for "free" hue

Bruh, that seems "fair"
And eh at least we get a purple egg(heh not even Orange even after waiting a whole day)
Last edited by Quaky on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolbeans
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 am

Considering how expensive orange eggs are (300usd or something in the last event?) they'll never give away one as a compensation. that would piss paying customers even more.

I do agree with everything else said in this and the other thread; this patch is poop.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Coolbeans wrote:
Considering how expensive orange eggs are (300usd or something in the last event?) they'll never give away one as a compensation. that would piss paying customers even more.

I do agree with everything else said in this and the other thread; this patch is poop.

I was joking on that part on the orange egg xD

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Lol, Mazir is in the Arena shop, smh not mentioning him in the patch notes, Damn Lilith

divino
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Hey, you forgot one patch note:

Fixed a bug that allowed F2P players to stay somewhat competitive. Dont worry whales we took care of it, please keep wasting $$$$.