They just gave the "new" patch note. Suicide for them as it's the same damn thing removing heroes from extreme rewards and nerfing vernos.
● New Hero Awakening: Xanos, Gus, Magdor
● New Conjuring Stone Hero: Masuru
● New Skin: Gromok
● Heroes Choice Chest: Removed Gremor
● Arena Armory：Removed Volt
● Gladiator Arena: Removed Dr. Zeno, Riley
● Guild Emporium: Removed Bloodspear, Killjoy
● Legendary Shop：Removed Boreas, Cara, Tanya
● Legendary Shop：Added Gremor
● Stage: Added Dr. Zeno, Riley, Boreas, Cara, Tanya, Bloodspear, Killjoy, Volt, Gromok
Hero Balance Changes
● Significantly increased the physical damage, attack speed and accuracy of Vernos' ability "Icebloom" while also removing its slow-down effect.
Optimizations and Changes
● When using the Conjuring Stone, the chance of receiving a soulstone for a Conjuring Stone hero has been increased to 50%
● You can now reach the fusion level Red+1 from Orange+2
● Added new Raid Dungeon Chapter 19 that includes normal raids, heroic raids as well as guild raids. You must achieve 3 stars when completing these stages to unlock the "God of War" badge.
● Added a 29th floor to the Sky Fortress.
● Increased the daily rewards at the Hall of Legends (excludes Leaves of Valor)
● "How to get soulstones" now includes more details of how obtain soulstones.
● Optimized the heroes produced in the "Soulstones Guaranteed" window when you "Open 10"
● Added more "Rally the Troops", "Art of Fusion," "Making of a Warrior" and "Epic Journey" tasks.
● Added a new "Collection" feature to the hero page to better organize and find the heroes you frequently use.
● Brotherhood coins removed from VIP Privileges.
● The amount of soulstones that can be used at Crucible Store, Gladiator's Shop, Hall of Legends, Guild Emporium is no longer determined by the age of the server.
● Removed the Realm of the Ancients restrictions on the quest "Heroic Enrichment", all players that meet the level requirements can collect a significant amount of Daily Party EXP everyday.
● Optimized the "Dailies" page so that all descriptions can be clearly seen.
● Increased Brotherhood coins to daily quests while also reducing the amount of Dragon Scales.
● Weekly quest "Workshop" is now completed by collecting the crafted equipment rather than just by crafting it.
● Removed heroes as a reward choice from Extreme Challenge Rewards
● Added a new DC Hero achievement and badge.
● Added a new orange pet badge.
● Maximum amount of Competitors Coins has been increased from 30,000 to 65,000 at the Gladiator's Arena. This change took effect in the previous update.
● Changed Gromok's epithet to “The Beserker”
● Fixed a bug that would prevent gold from being received from the Mercenary Camp when a guild was disbanded by the Guild Master.
● Corrected an error regarding Adeline's gender.
● Fixed a bug that caused female aura list to display an unknown hero.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Quacky's ducks to run off of the screen.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Lumos to disappear when he appeared with Lama.
● Optimized the text for all languages.
● Fixed a bug that stopped awakening quest fragments from being collected.