Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: Nuevas "mejoras"

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:17 am

Todo lo que me importa es que obtengo algo útil por algo que pago con dinero real y tengo en cuenta que una empresa no existirá sin las ballenas y el dinero, así que gracias. Acerca de las piedras de alma de Goram que todos pueden comprar, no es solo para VIP sino para todos los jugadores.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:22 am

Respeto a todos los jugadores, es por eso que le pagamos a la compañía para animarlos a traer actualizaciones al juego para que la gente pueda jugar, pero ¿cómo somos nosotros el enemigo? Sería maravilloso si la compañía pudiera correr sin dinero, pero no es así como funciona el negocio.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Translation of first post:

You have me fed up with your constant "improvements" saying that you do it for our own good when you only do it for yours to win more and more money and you only know how to fuck the game and make it more difficult. I had enough coins for the extreme challenges to get Bella and Ursula and have removed them on purpose so that we spend more money buying them with diamonds in the chest of conjuration, you are not ashamed with such high prices for a simple mobile game and nobody complains, it's ridiculous and if you do not understand my message translate it with the translator because we are not all required to speak English in a game available in our country, it is your problem to understand our complaints but you always pass everything and do what you interesting
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan