mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Re: ch19 difficulty is absurd

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Cof is fairly necessary now. The gold you need and the weekly and dalies.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:57 am

It's just 30 diamonds lul
And nope it is true CoF is an extra, or raids depends on what u choose first to get 120 pts >:P

What's more annoying is the "spend 250 diamonds" one

Kanihuko
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 pm

To get back on the topic. Chapter 19 is indeed realy difficult but it is do able with upgraded hero's (O+2 with enchanments etc. Is good enough, doesn't have to be red).
For the first 3 levels use something along the lines as valan, goram(to soak up the suicide bomber), tsuki, ursula and glacia. If you use tsuki at the start of every wave (be sure to let tsuki charge up his deflective ult) then you should be able to get started in chapter 19. I can say for certain that you can pass the interity of chapter 19 as one of my guild mates has already done it with only O+2 heros

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:58 am

Thanks for the advice, I will look into it. Tsuki is a recent addition to the guild store, the most inaccessible shop in the game, so my Tsuki is only 4 stars, not sure if that'll cut it - and I'm completely unfamiliar with his moveset since almost nobody uses him. Ursula and Glacia are currently premium conjuring stone heroes (VIP5+), not even in the jade stone pool yet, I will try my own mages and see if there's a way to make it work.

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Didn't work for me. 6 star Tsuki gets blown up as he walks into the stage instantly and constantly.

In fact I've tried every combo listed in this and other thread and nothing has worked. The game is a joke and the only hopes of passing even stage 1 in chapter 19 is if you have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on pets and starring already expensive pay to win heroes.

There is ZERO way you could get through chapter 19 with free characters at red with two items. It's pretty obvious that they only want to cater to the small number of whales while the rest will drop off and find some other game to play.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Here's an example run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFK7Wg6u8Ls
I didn't have my ults charged properly, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway - as you can see, Nightshade boss starts with fully charged ultimate, and hits for 125k.

datedz
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 pm

I pass the 19-1 with 3 star. valan, Ursula, Flash, Quacky and Glacia/Jasper(cannot remember)
Glacia, I get from previous Hero chest(Every one has that chest). Not sure if I use her or Jasper.
Quacky, I get from previous extreme challenge(Every one can choose it ). very very useful to pass this stage!
Flash may not be a must. But Ursula is a must to me. She is a beast. This one is not free, unless you get from previous world cup soccer activity.

19-2 with 1 star, difficult, because they have Ursula at their side.
stuck at 19-2a.

In general I think high enough damage is a must to ch19.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:28 pm

I don't remember Glacia being in a hero of choice chest and I play daily. She was added in may 2018, I doubt they'd give her out for free.
Previous extreme challenge was "beat crucible on nightmare" 15 times, was it? This is not realistic for normal players, especially since revive potions were just added, and on NM encountering one whale means game over. Cheers to those that pulled it off, though.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 pm

ultramage wrote:
"I fused all heroes to red"
Here I would like to ask a burning question: I have all my main heroes' gear at orange+2 modded to max stars. It was goddamn expensive to do. If I were to perform fusion to Red, would all these upgrades be discarded, and the character treated as if their Orange+2 stage was passed with zero upgrades? Because then I would like to know, does a naked Red character have higher stats than Orange+2 with max stars? If not, then going to red right now is a mistake. Does it even unlock a new skill?

You are correct in that fusing actually weakens a character. The act of fusing a character does not make the hero stronger. It just allows you to equip the next level items, which are what strengthens the hero. So if you have O2 enchanted, fusing to red only causes a loss of all the enchantments with zero gain elsewhere. When we went from purple to O then O2, word was you needed two or three items to equip to offset the loss of enchantments. Many of us stayed purple until we could make the jump straight to O2. Same should apply to fusion from O2 to red.