nebel03
Baron
Baron

Re: ch19 difficulty is absurd

Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Yeah, you loose all the enchantments you had. I don't know how it's from o+2 to Red, but when fusing from o+1 to o+2 it was only worth if you could insta equip at least 3 new items
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Fusing to red without adding at least 2 pieces of red gear is wasteful imo. When you fuse from O+2 to red the hero gains all of the stats from the previous gear but not the enchantments. Thus, you loose all of the bunuses gained from the enchanting.

It’s worth noting that enchanting the new gear is expensive too. 3 million for the bottom two pieces (normal o+2 red gear) and 7 million for each piece of new red gear.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 pm

radiovillain wrote:
Fusing to red without adding at least 2 pieces of red gear is wasteful imo. When you fuse from O+2 to red the hero gains all of the stats from the previous gear but not the enchantments. Thus, you loose all of the bunuses gained from the enchanting.

It’s worth noting that enchanting the new gear is expensive too. 3 million for the bottom two pieces (normal o+2 red gear) and 7 million for each piece of new red gear.

Wait really? so a red fusion with almost no items is equal to O+2 that has ALL 5 items?

Coolbeans
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:06 am

Well yeah that's kinda the whole point, your current fusion level (with no items) always equals the previous fusion level with all items (but none enchanted).

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:11 am

That's nice to hear then lol
3 years of playing and i now know xD

You learn something new everyday, i guess

divino
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:19 am

Quaky wrote:

Dont worry, seeing all the people already fused to red in my server i guess you are not the only one.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:52 am

divino wrote:
Quaky wrote:

Dont worry, seeing all the people already fused to red in my server i guess you are not the only one.

People say it is a bad move to fuse to red right away but meh lol, i was so excited that day i couldn't hold myself back lmao

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Well, it finally happened, a whale running the latest heroes (some of which I saw for the first time) with red borders. Not sure if there were any invincibility frames involved, but they survived a combination of awakened Taurus, Alecia, Sumiko and two Mazir aoe nukes plus Osiris boost with 20% hp remaining. That is not okay.

My curernt strategy is to clear the crucible with alecia/mazir+taurus and rotate the other 3 slots so that as many heroes as possible have their ultimate charged. I have around 20 ready when reaching last node. It's much more tedious than just plowing through the nodes, but I'm too afraid to not do it because it's impossible to kill these things with unprepared heroes, they get wiped immediately. Failing crucible now means failing the finaly daily chest and probably the corresponding weekly objective.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:00 pm

ultramage wrote:
Well, it finally happened, a whale running the latest heroes (some of which I saw for the first time) with red borders. Not sure if there were any invincibility frames involved, but they survived a combination of awakened Taurus, Alecia, Sumiko and two Mazir aoe nukes plus Osiris boost with 20% hp remaining. That is not okay.

My curernt strategy is to clear the crucible with alecia/mazir+taurus and rotate the other 3 slots so that as many heroes as possible have their ultimate charged. I have around 20 ready when reaching last node. It's much more tedious than just plowing through the nodes, but I'm too afraid to not do it because it's impossible to kill these things with unprepared heroes, they get wiped immediately. Failing crucible now means failing the finaly daily chest and probably the corresponding weekly objective.

CoF is an extra tbh
Adds 10 points just to make u go from 120 to 130

So ur dailies are safe everyday

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Not true, the only remaining way to reach 120 is to "use the midas touch twice", meaning wasting 30 gems/day on a joke amount of gold (when I aready have 100m+). Also I'm still waiting for crucible to dispense an Alecia and Aldred card.