Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Worst Awakening Ever?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:00 am

Am I the only one who almost vomit after seeing Gus and Magdor’s awakening? (Xanos is okay) Like.. how are these awakening going to be helpful? One add Defense while the other one Increase Health only to specific heroes and none of these or those specific heroes aren’t even top tier. (((Faceplam))) Someone in Facebook had mentioned about Magdor’s awakening in HQ that make him “super” powerful but if this is what he/she meant then I’m very disappointed. We have too many heroes that give out Aura, is there going to be an end to this trend? I though Aura ability are only for support and often (range) dps heroes like Gale, Leon, Osiris and Alistar but now melee) dps are getting involve and it just doesn’t seen good (Dina, Magdor and Gus). They are the one who will take most damage going in front of the battle and will sure die quickly that mean that the aura wouldn’t be much effective than those that are out of range. Again, this is a very bad idea and I strongly think that you guy should fix this.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

divino
Baron
Baron

Re: Worst Awakening Ever?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:43 am

Glad to see im not the only one thinking the lasts awakenings are pure putrid shit, bitch lilith has become a lazy asshole, i fear the times where an awakening bring a new skill to a hero has gone, im tired of fucking badges, auras, and limited effect buffs, how many badges are you going to invent assholes? to reduce the number of heroes the aura affect,

Lets compare the good old awakenings Vs the shitty stinky new ones done by lazy monkeys hitting typewritters

OLDS awak
nightshade -> new skill
cara -> new skill
sagar -> new skill
zem -> new skill
goram -> new skill
chrona -> new skill
tut -> new skill
jasper -> new skill
adeline -> new skill
valan -> new skill
etc etc

NEW awaks
wraxius -> badge and aura
tareth -> badge and aura
xanos -> badge and aura
hurok -> badge and aura
magdor -> badge and aura
lumos -> badge and aura
kong -> badge and aura
franzicopter -> badge and aura
sarya -> badge and aura
gromok -> badge and aura
gus -> badge and aura
firehawk -> badge and aura

etc etc

New skills: Goooooooooooooood
Auras that affects all party: Aceptable
Auras that affects only party members with badges: Baaaaad, shitttt.

Please lilith go and hit your face against a stone until either one of these things happens: you realize you ar a lazy bitch and begins to make good olds awakening with new skills, or yout face become a bleeding pulp of incompetence while vomiting your own organs please.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:41 am

The only badge I've ever used was Sylphi's "female mages extra magic pierce" buff. She's the first unit to get this thing, very long ago, and the list includes actually viable characters, up to today (alecia, ursula, glacia, cara, nilya, adeline...). She has by far the largest unit pool; the others' are tiny and the units don't even form a viable team.

Basing gameplay mechanics on visual (non-gameplay) sprite traits is a ridiculous idea.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:44 am

ultramage wrote:
The only badge I've ever used was Sylphi's "female mages extra magic pierce" buff. She's the first unit to get this thing, very long ago, and the list includes actually viable characters, up to today (alecia, ursula, glacia, cara, nilya, adeline...). She has by far the largest unit pool; the others' are tiny and the units don't even form a viable team.

Basing gameplay mechanics on visual (non-gameplay) sprite traits is a ridiculous idea.

Still waiting for the male version of Slyphi's badge and Tareth's badge lol

Zackghost1
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:36 pm

I'm surprised by the many badges in the game currently especially since they haven't added badges such as flying units and male heroes but the badges aren't as bad as think especially when you consider tareth gives over 2k physical attack to female heroes. Personally I think it's better to give badges to the older heroes vs having newer heroes such as Ursula or ulaos with a badge aura skill. The aura skills are good by themselves the fact they can be shared with people with the badges is extra example magdor buffs mirah and gremor and they are both viable especially late game with the sky fortress.

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Tareth's awakening is accually stupidly powerful my current arena team is tanya,Tareth,sarya,leah,mirah and it can kill equal rated teams in about 15sec without ults