NastyaRibka
Squire
Squire

Permanently lost account

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:26 am

Dear sirs! I had an incredible situation.
Tomorrow i decided to run the game on my computer using bluestack, after playing it on the phone for 5 days.
However, as it turned out, all these days my game account was not tied to Google and generally to anything (this is very strange, because I even made payments using my Gmail) and when I logged into the game on my computer THROUGH my gmail account, I did not see my main account, having re-earned my training and became level 1.
Having tried to log in via the phone, but when I tried to log in the game through the my Google Account the system wrote that it is already in use. After deleting the game from the computer and disabling it in the settings of the Google account, I entered it again via the phone, and in the game settings I tried to click on "attach to the mail", but the button was gray and I again found that this account was already attached, use another .
So, then i logged out and lost my account.
Now I’m calling in from the phone, from the computer I see a level 1 character, and the opportunity to enter the old one is completely none, because it was not tied to anything, as it turned out.
Server -570 Ulaos
NIckname - RimBlowCam 49 lvl- 3 VIP
5300+ Diamonds
Guild BlackMarket
If necessary, I can throw off payment screenshots or any other evidence of ownership of that character.
Now I don’t need a first level account registered to mr.fenev@gmail.com, I would like my level 49 acc to be attached there.
Please answer, something can be done in my situation or not.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Permanently lost account

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Have you sent a support ticket? They are the ones who could help you and answer your questions. Also check your log in screen to make sure you are on the correct server for your old account.

NastyaRibka
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 pm

ashOck wrote:
Have you sent a support ticket? They are the ones who could help you and answer your questions. Also check your log in screen to make sure you are on the correct server for your old account.

I've send a similar message to facebook game community
1) https://www.facebook.com/lilithgames/
2) https://www.facebook.com/soulhuntersmobilegame/
Is this a right places for sending the support ticket?
I logged out the 49-lvl 3 VIP game account that wasn't bound to any other account. In other words, it was a guest account with 5300+ diamonds.
So there's no way to see it in the list "Your Parties" on the left top corner.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:48 am

On the log in screen on your device: There are two icons toward the lower left. Touch the bottom one. Look on the top right for "Contact us". That takes you directly to the game support from your device.

There is also a "Change server" above the log in. See if your "guest" shows up there

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Already knocked their door in Discord; and they will help you whatever they can.

Keeping this topic open in case if you need anything else; until your issue has been resolved.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Posted in a new thread by JerenSoon today:

Currently, Lilith Games Staffs were having their vacation, and will be back on shift on 8th October 2018 (Monday)

During that time, Customer Service will collect all of the bugs and suggestions. Until the Team get back to work, all of your issues will be resolved one-by-one.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 am

That's what they told me when I knocked their door.
Don't worry about it, they will try to prioritize your issue - once they get back to work.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:54 pm

All of Account Issue was resolved (Maybe including yours as well)
Just to make sure your issue is resolved before I lock this topic.

NastyaRibka
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:50 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
All of Account Issue was resolved (Maybe including yours as well)
Just to make sure your issue is resolved before I lock this topic.

Hi! Unfortunatly, my account issue hasn't been resolved.
Jane from Customer Service contacted me, she sent me 10 questions that were important for resolving my account issue. I answered those questions yesterday and now waiting for reply.

NastyaRibka
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Update: Still no answer since the last message from the Customer service.
I think you should close this topic, cause it looks like my isssue is unsolvable.
I appreciate all your help though.