vasimm12
Squire
Squire

Red items and pet items in workshop

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Was happy to see the new patch notes where it said "red items and pet items added to workshop."
All happiness was shattered to see the cost to forge those items. I guess Lilith listened the voices of players and added the feature just for Namesake. Well the feature is useless anyways.
Hats off to the devs. Smart Thinking. Lol.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Red items and pet items in workshop

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:39 am

I'm sure they will re-adjust those because those are picked straight from HQ database(which is more expansive than ours)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 pm

For now, just purchase red items from Guild Wars arsenal and use the workshop to craft the rare orange items that are used most. That's how I'm doing it.

vasimm12
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Yes. I too figured it out. But it takes huge time. Currently i am only leveling up to red few heroes which will be 3* forever in my team like ezio, pop, rayman. My ezio 3* R+1 is epic. I wonder what magic PoP and Rayman will do. Anyone tried it?

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:33 am

The flaw is if you start to craft one you can't get the weekly challenge, it takes 9 days to complete. It needs to be taken down to 6-6.5 days