JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: End of Year Prize?

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:41 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon I think it's fair to say that Sumoon lied to you. He said this year's reward would be better than last years... it was actually worse - much worse. Not even an ordinary hero was given to us.

Try to think about what they actually need:
Most people having issues when enchanting (specially when comes to Red Era which need 9k for 7 stars), 20 Golden Dust will be suffice to their needs.
With CS is now open for all, CS Tickets might be good enough for all players to get their hands on CS Hero (If they're lucky)
Awakening Potion usually is a need since we got many Heroes need to awaken. Could be better to make them awaken some heroes at once.

I must say, I did satisfied on that Year End Reward rather than 90 Soulstones of the selected Heroes last year. Since I have over 100 Heroes in my Teams, I consider to train them rather than waiting for new one. Mind that Year End Reward changes every year.

Now I was expecting better for Valentine's Day and CNY Events to be a surprise from him. If both show me a total disaster, I might consider to leave him and let him know what he did wrong (Or I should schooling him or something...?)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:50 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon I think it's fair to say that Sumoon lied to you. He said this year's reward would be better than last years... it was actually worse - much worse. Not even an ordinary hero was given to us.

Try to think about what they actually need:
Most people having issues when enchanting (specially when comes to Red Era which need 9k for 7 stars), 20 Golden Dust will be suffice to their needs.
With CS is now open for all, CS Tickets might be good enough for all players to get their hands on CS Hero (If they're lucky)
Awakening Potion usually is a need since we got many Heroes need to awaken. Could be better to make them awaken some heroes at once.

I must say, I did satisfied on that Year End Reward rather than 90 Soulstones of the selected Heroes last year. Since I have over 100 Heroes in my Teams, I consider to train them rather than waiting for new one. Mind that Year End Reward changes every year.

Now I was expecting better for Valentine's Day and CNY Events to be a surprise from him. If both show me a total disaster, I might consider to leave him and let him know what he did wrong (Or I should schooling him or something...?)

What frustrated me was that they didn't give us Mirah. She was FREE earlier on in 2018 until they decided to go-flip on that decision leaving many players frustrated. I suggested having her there available within a pool of heroes so players can chose who they want. I had hope from Lilith up until this prize. Now I have lost all hope.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:12 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
What frustrated me was that they didn't give us Mirah. She was FREE earlier on in 2018 until they decided to go-flip on that decision leaving many players frustrated. I suggested having her there available within a pool of heroes so players can chose who they want. I had hope from Lilith up until this prize. Now I have lost all hope.

I don't expect Mirah or any of CS Hero as Rewards since he already did it once on Christmas (which is Velatha) and I know he won't put it in Year End Rewards.
He know the risk he might bear if he putting Mirah as Xmas/Year End Rewards, so he won't put it (even on Ulaos or Ursula or Elador).

I hope you can understand that.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

AlphaSquad123
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 pm

As disappointed i am in the end of year prize, the tickets allowed me to get ursula today, which i am very happy about. I think tho they could have gave us a little more celestial potions or tickets or dust. Something to make up for the lack of content regarding specialties like a exclusive cs hero.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 am

AlphaSquad123 wrote:
As disappointed i am in the end of year prize, the tickets allowed me to get ursula today, which i am very happy about. I think tho they could have gave us a little more celestial potions or tickets or dust. Something to make up for the lack of content regarding specialties like a exclusive cs hero.

Did you get her via the Conjering Stone? How many pulls did you need before you got her?

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:18 am

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

I don't expect Mirah or any of CS Hero as Rewards since he already did it once on Christmas (which is Velatha) and I know he won't put it in Year End Rewards.
He know the risk he might bear if he putting Mirah as Xmas/Year End Rewards, so he won't put it (even on Ulaos or Ursula or Elador).

I hope you can understand that.

JerenSoon is Mirah available via Conjuring Stone? If so I will try to get her via that/ If I do summon her with those 8 tickets we got I will be happy. However I hope they make her available in it soon!

AlphaSquad123
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:13 pm

I did pull her via cs. It took all 8 tickets however i have spent plenty of diamonds before trying to pull her. Probably around 6000 diamonds with free pulls mixed in too.

AlphaSquad123
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 pm

I doubt they would give her away regardless of whether they were giving a choice of cs heros anyway seeing as shes so meta right now. Ranked number 1 in the entire game.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:08 pm

AlphaSquad123 wrote:
I doubt they would give her away regardless of whether they were giving a choice of cs heros anyway seeing as shes so meta right now. Ranked number 1 in the entire game.

That's fair enough but I would like to know if she's available via CS - if so I will save up diamonds to try and get her.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Sorry to disappointing you, LoneWolf.
I asked Sumoon regarding her status, and found up Mirah was no longer Conjuring Stone Hero (and changed it to Gift Heroes like Mechana and Sayuri)

One way to get her: Pay for 9.99USD via Gifts...
Another way was Daily Highlights in Conjuring Stone (Minor ones...) which is total hardcore.