Baldies
Knight
Knight

[Guide] CONCISE GUIDE TO RAID DUNGEONS

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:17 am

Another day, another concise guide. You know me, the shorter and more explicative with less words the better 8-)

OBJECTIVE:
- Clear dungeons with your guild mates to receive Gold, valuous Equipment items and Guild coins.

HOW IT WORKS:
- You must belong to a Guild to be able to participate.
- You can only participate in Chapters and stages that you have beaten in Normal Campaign mode.
- Every member has 2 tries per raid dungeon open everyday. That means i.e. 2 chapters opened -> 4 attacks :)
- Guild Points are needed to be able to start or reset a chapter.
- You can contribute to your Guild Points just using stamina (to a maximum of 800 a day per user).
- All monsters are 5 stars in raid chapters and at the final stage of the last map of every Raid chapter you will face a boss.
- Last hitting the last boss of every raid chapter gets extra 30 guild coins.
- Once a Chapter has been completed, leader and Elders can reset it so the guild can start it again and also they may open the next one if your guild is ready.
- If your guild completes a Chapter in the bonus time you all will receive an extra of guild coins.
- If you break the damage dealt record of an individual Chapter (not stage) you will receive 100 diamond and 200 guild coins.
- With Guild coins you can buy Soulstones in the Guild Emporium.

This time I´ll give 5 best tips :shock:

1) For an optimal perfomance, coordinate your attacks so the best Magic/Physical hitters attack first when needed.
2) Guilds should have levelled members so the dungeons opened can be attacked by almost everyone.
3) Aim is that all members attack 2 times every dungeon and contribute up to 800 guild points everyday.
4) Don´t be in a Guild that do manual distribution of loot. You can check it in the Guild Log and the Loot distribution log.
5) Don´t be in a Guild that allow Cut in Line.

mferre3
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide] CONCISE GUIDE TO RAID DUNGEONS

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 am

i believe the items you get while raiding for defeating foes go to the inventory not to you... is that right?
Father Mocker on 162 Kaneq & PipiCaca on 276 War Horn

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 am

3 Things.

1. You get 30 Coins for any stage beat.
2. Line cutting is an option, some people want that. Never set opinions as facts.
3. Line cutting can be turned on and off at will, and is a great way to punish members who don't listen. So you can't just assume a guild is a cutting guild.

Not trying to be harsh, it was good :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:35 am

What team setups would be great? I'm a new player at level 4, so I have no idea.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:44 am

Zentor wrote:
What team setups would be great? I'm a new player at level 4, so I have no idea.

every stage, every wave and every boss is unique. so what exactly do you need? =)))

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:26 pm

I'll make a guide for all the raids in the next week or two