Another day, another concise guide. You know me, the shorter and more explicative with less words the better
- Clear dungeons with your guild mates to receive Gold, valuous Equipment items and Guild coins.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You must belong to a Guild to be able to participate.
- You can only participate in Chapters and stages that you have beaten in Normal Campaign mode.
- Every member has 2 tries per raid dungeon open everyday. That means i.e. 2 chapters opened -> 4 attacks
- Guild Points are needed to be able to start or reset a chapter.
- You can contribute to your Guild Points just using stamina (to a maximum of 800 a day per user).
- All monsters are 5 stars in raid chapters and at the final stage of the last map of every Raid chapter you will face a boss.
- Last hitting the last boss of every raid chapter gets extra 30 guild coins.
- Once a Chapter has been completed, leader and Elders can reset it so the guild can start it again and also they may open the next one if your guild is ready.
- If your guild completes a Chapter in the bonus time you all will receive an extra of guild coins.
- If you break the damage dealt record of an individual Chapter (not stage) you will receive 100 diamond and 200 guild coins.
- With Guild coins you can buy Soulstones in the Guild Emporium.
This time I´ll give 5 best tips
1) For an optimal perfomance, coordinate your attacks so the best Magic/Physical hitters attack first when needed.
2) Guilds should have levelled members so the dungeons opened can be attacked by almost everyone.
3) Aim is that all members attack 2 times every dungeon and contribute up to 800 guild points everyday.
4) Don´t be in a Guild that do manual distribution of loot. You can check it in the Guild Log and the Loot distribution log.
5) Don´t be in a Guild that allow Cut in Line.