Thramir
Knight
Knight

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Yes it is normal. You usually get 3 fragments for 2 sweeps. You can only farm for the fragments in one location. Awakening a hero is a slow process. Next month it will be a year since they started awakening heroes and I only have 21 of them awakend. I refresh 3 times a day when the cost to buy another reset is 100 gems and get 6 fragments per day. That way I finish crafting the item in 2 weeks.

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Blackhanders wrote:
Hey guys, I hit L90 2 days ago, but waited until today (the end of the double item drop in normal stages) to get serious about farming serafine's feathers for her awakening item. I'm curious, is it normal to do a 3 x sweep (at 24 stamina x 3 each) and only get 1 or 2 feathers? And yes, since I am vip, i can refresh the stage for diamonds which will speed up the process. Still, to get to 80 feather frags at 2 for 72 stamina seems like a very slow process. Do any of the awakening items appear in multiple locations or have better drop rates? Maybe it's just bad luck to not get 3, but still... (i have done 5 of the x 3 sweeps and have 8 feathers for my efforts)

Yes, that's normal. The drop rate is 1-2 pieces per 3 sweeps. Very rarely none or 3 pieces. I happened to not get anything or 3 but it's very rare. Since you are a VIP you can speed up the process as you say. Awakenings need time. It depends on you how fast you wanna go.

For a free player who can refresh the page only once, it takes 26 days to get all the pieces and move on to next quest. There is no other choice. VIP players have advantage on that...if they are willing to spend few more diamonds. If not and want to refresh only once, then you'll have to do it for 26 days. If you won't refresh at all, then it will take MUCH longer.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:56 pm

TheMasters wrote:
Blackhanders wrote:
Hey guys, I hit L90 2 days ago, but waited until today (the end of the double item drop in normal stages) to get serious about farming serafine's feathers for her awakening item. I'm curious, is it normal to do a 3 x sweep (at 24 stamina x 3 each) and only get 1 or 2 feathers? And yes, since I am vip, i can refresh the stage for diamonds which will speed up the process. Still, to get to 80 feather frags at 2 for 72 stamina seems like a very slow process. Do any of the awakening items appear in multiple locations or have better drop rates? Maybe it's just bad luck to not get 3, but still... (i have done 5 of the x 3 sweeps and have 8 feathers for my efforts)

Yes, that's normal. The drop rate is 1-2 pieces per 3 sweeps. Very rarely none or 3 pieces. I happened to not get anything or 3 but it's very rare. Since you are a VIP you can speed up the process as you say. Awakenings need time. It depends on you how fast you wanna go.

For a free player who can refresh the page only once, it takes 26 days to get all the pieces and move on to next quest. There is no other choice. VIP players have advantage on that...if they are willing to spend few more diamonds. If not and want to refresh only once, then you'll have to do it for 26 days. If you won't refresh at all, then it will take MUCH longer.

A decent free player can easily refresh 3 times

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:01 pm

TheMasters wrote:
Blackhanders wrote:

Nop, a free player can reset only once the heroic stages. Along with the free sweeps they get each day, that means they can have 6 sweeps daily. No more.
P,S. what do you mean by decent exactly...??

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm

TheMasters wrote:
TheMasters wrote:
Blackhanders wrote:

Nop, a free player can reset only once the heroic stages. Along with the free sweeps they get each day, that means they can have 6 sweeps daily. No more.
P,S. what do you mean by decent exactly...??

By decent I mean that he can get enough diamond income to spend and stay with a positive influx of diamonds each day. I don't mean he has to be exactly vip 0... I mean, you could have spent some money in the game to get some vip levels but no longer buy diamonds anymore.

For example, with my current diamond income I can reset stamina 6x and heroic stages 3x each day, and I still have a positive influx of diamonds doing this. I haven't bought diamonds in over 3 months now, and I don't intend to buy anymore. I am not exactly a free player though, I have bought quite a good number of diamonds in the past, which certainly has helped me reach this point. So, a player with less VIP level than me (or even close to 0) could probably do something similar if they are very wise with their choices.

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:02 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:

By decent I mean that he can get enough diamond income to spend and stay with a positive influx of diamonds each day. I don't mean he has to be exactly vip 0... I mean, you could have spent some money in the game to get some vip levels but no longer buy diamonds anymore.

For example, with my current diamond income I can reset stamina 6x and heroic stages 3x each day, and I still have a positive influx of diamonds doing this. I haven't bought diamonds in over 3 months now, and I don't intend to buy anymore. I am not exactly a free player though, I have bought quite a good number of diamonds in the past, which certainly has helped me reach this point. So, a player with less VIP level than me (or even close to 0) could probably do something similar if they are very wise with their choices.

OK, I get what you mean now. When I said free I meant "totally" free VIP 0. Then you can only reset once. If you bought even once from the game then yes, I guess you can reset more times :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 pm

TheMasters wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

OK, I get what you mean now. When I said free I meant "totally" free VIP 0. Then you can only reset once. If you bought even once from the game then yes, I guess you can reset more times :)

I guess if you are VIP 0 you can't, but come on you don't even have 1$ to spend? :P

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:

I guess if you are VIP 0 you can't, but come on you don't even have 1$ to spend? :P

Well...there are plenty of people who play just for fun and don't want to spend even a dollar, as much weird as that might sound :) So yes, there are VIP 0 on lvl 100, believe it or not. And they are also competitive.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Are you sure it's not just because your parents won't allow it?

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 am

Zentor wrote:
Are you sure it's not just because your parents won't allow it?

Sure there are kids too, but not all are kids. Some adults also don't want to spend money on game and just playing for fun.