Camander
Squire
Squire

Confused on how CoF works

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:49 am

One of the first times i ran through the Crucible, i made it almost to the end. By now I've gained around 20 levels and probably 15 new heros, but i can barely make it to round 12. Does difficuly increase based on level? Or Hero count? Or is it the number of heros you use? Is it best to start with one power team and get as far as you can? Or start with weaker heros, saving stronger ones for later stages. I'd be grateful for any pointers

Arandor75
Squire
Squire

Re: Confused on how CoF works

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:16 am

The difficulty of the CoF is based on your highest 5 heroes.

The better your 5 highest heroes become, the better the enemy teams in the CoF become.

How to counter this:

* get more heroes
* keep all heroes (relatively) close together

If your top-5 heroes are max- starred, max-skilled, max-leveled, max-equipped and max-enchanted, and all your other heroes are stuck at lvl. 1 with nothing at all, it'll be hard.

If you keep your heroes close(r) together, crucible will be easier - and since you have more heroes, you're not completely screwed if one of your max-heroes DOES fall.

Also: hire from your guild!

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:45 am

Camander wrote:
One of the first times i ran through the Crucible, i made it almost to the end. By now I've gained around 20 levels and probably 15 new heros, but i can barely make it to round 12. Does difficuly increase based on level? Or Hero count? Or is it the number of heros you use? Is it best to start with one power team and get as far as you can? Or start with weaker heros, saving stronger ones for later stages. I'd be grateful for any pointers

I spotted this too, when I had 5-7 heroes at the beginning of the game and I could finish CoF at 12+ stage, but later on Ive got random heroes from chests and my CoF become impossible. My random heroes were 1 LvL while I trained my main team, so I think I depends on heroes count.
The logic is – if you have many heroes – you can change them in CoF and your opponents should be stronger…
I couldn’t finish CoF until 80+ LvL when Ive got 10+ heroes in orange fusion and they were some fully trained, some not=)

Others suggest starting with weaker team and try to charge all ults at first LvLs. And reset stages if you don’t like result)

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Start with a team with at least one healer (I'd suggest two) and a Riley or Vincent tank depending on what works best for you. You need all the health regen you can get. I've been finishing crucible almost nonstop for most of my time playing and usually with only one team and maybe a few replacements for accidental deaths.

My current crucible team at level 70 starts with Riley/Drago, Garrick, Jasmine, Gizmo, Flora.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Camander
Squire
Squire

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:27 am

Thanks guys, i finally got all the way through. I think i've figured out that my best strategy is to start with a strong team that can heal well and take it as far as possible. Just replace injured or dead heros with others that fill similar roles.

I started with:
Flora - my best healer for now
Cara - rediculous single target magic damage and strong healing ability
Ulfang - gives team lifesteal and also buffs team to hit hard and fast
Riley - heals on transformation and pretty great all around
Ezio - because...Ezio...

I haven't spent much time building Riley yet, so she dies pretty fast. I swap Garrick in for her. He's also an all around great hero, and give random bonus healing and buffs

Hydro
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 pm

AOE Heroes like Jasmine and xanos are also great at COF. Garrick also helps to keep teams sustain with his ult. And if you have Wrax use him vs any Jasmine team, his Jasmine ult steal is amazing

Sescer
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:01 am

https://1xbet.ca/app/ has developed own mobile app for Android and iOS devices and separately optimized platform for mobile phone browsers, such as Safari, Google Chrome Mobile, Opera Touch and others. 1xBet official app is free for both platforms.