Zeune
Squire
Squire

What changed would you like?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:47 pm

The question is simple... What would you like Lilith Games to introduce or change to Soul Hunters?

Some of my own thoughts on Soul hunters would be...
    Increased character limit in chat and guild mass messages
    Fix the "Guild Annoucement" character overlay (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge)
    Change the CoF... The long repetivness gets exhausting doing it day...

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Re: What changed would you like?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Stop churning out all these new toons. Concentrate on the ones you have. Rtweak, rework, all the old characters. QUALITY NOT QUANTY !!!!! Take care of the BUGS that have now been posted for Months. Still NO bug fix for
GUS. Makes it seem like Lilith just wants our MONEY. It is a great game. It's now up to Staff to EARN their PAY.

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Awakenings coming too fast. I can't catch up (I only have 8 awakened so far).
Make the arena reward cutoff time depending on local time. Mine is noon, which means I miss out on all the fights before cutoff, due to work.

Bridgeburners
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:05 am

I think it would be helpful if there was some way to have an in-guild-translator for the guild chat. It would be awesome if I can choose my default language as "English" and have Russian, Chinese etc. chats translated into English. This way we can communicate with a teammate from any where in the world... Yes, English is a common language, but it would still be helpful. **Nothing against my guildmates. The better we can communicate, the stronger we'll be.

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:55 am

Bug fixing and buffing heroes.
Thats all i want.
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

Shisnit1994
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm

I might be a little late to this discussion, sorry. The Arenas need work in my opinion, here are my complaints:
1) the rankings/ability to win have nothing to do with skill, it is a ranking of who has spent the most money and/or has the most free time. No skill I needed.
2) some of the characters are way way overpowered... (Jasmine... Wraxius...) If someone has them in their lineup does not matter their ranking I don't bother challenging because it is a lose...
3) Since the battles have the above complaints, 80% of the time I spend in arena's is hitting the button to start the match and then walk away.. Why even watch, the outcome is out of my hands..
4) so many different forms of in game currency, all to buy the same gear... Streamline this. 1 currency type with 1 shop. You could then offer more items and refresh it less per day.
5) I agree with the above reset timer issue. personally I think it should be the same time the game resets, everything is a new day at the same time. I would also make this time like 3 am PDT/PST (but that is because I am on the east cost and would like it to reset before I wake up.) maybe have severs in different time zones? Maybe you already do, but I think this would be helpful.

As for the rest of the game I only have 2 complaints,
1) It is addicting...
2) as a long time gamer, I feel like if a character would knows his/her attacks are not landing like ex. "Physical Immune" He/she would switch targets. Or allow for a party energy bar that lets you switch target when it is full? IDk, I just think this needs a little work.

Anyways, I think the game is fun and

Polt
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Either give us other ways to get more gp or lower cost of raids. When your completing 13 and 14 in 2 to 3 days at 70k to open each and 10k weekly for guild raid it is impossible to keep the raids open consistently. Impossible to even open the other 6 raids.

NTMOrganism
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:35 am

Options for member advancements in guilds

I know I've read about this before in the forum, but I'm just wondering what has been done to allow Guilds to have more than 5 Elders?

I understand the need to have a few trusted members who are responsible for the inner workings of the guild, but surely there should be a way to also reward loyal and active guild members with some form of promotion within the guild standing

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 am

A buttom to invite members to your guild.

Increase the numbers of character that u can write on global chat and Guild chat.

any type of comand to whisper another player like /chat Tryndamere: Hello!.

these are the changes that I want
the chaos and the calm