I might be a little late to this discussion, sorry. The Arenas need work in my opinion, here are my complaints:
1) the rankings/ability to win have nothing to do with skill, it is a ranking of who has spent the most money and/or has the most free time. No skill I needed.
2) some of the characters are way way overpowered... (Jasmine... Wraxius...) If someone has them in their lineup does not matter their ranking I don't bother challenging because it is a lose...
3) Since the battles have the above complaints, 80% of the time I spend in arena's is hitting the button to start the match and then walk away.. Why even watch, the outcome is out of my hands..
4) so many different forms of in game currency, all to buy the same gear... Streamline this. 1 currency type with 1 shop. You could then offer more items and refresh it less per day.
5) I agree with the above reset timer issue. personally I think it should be the same time the game resets, everything is a new day at the same time. I would also make this time like 3 am PDT/PST (but that is because I am on the east cost and would like it to reset before I wake up.) maybe have severs in different time zones? Maybe you already do, but I think this would be helpful.
As for the rest of the game I only have 2 complaints,
1) It is addicting...
2) as a long time gamer, I feel like if a character would knows his/her attacks are not landing like ex. "Physical Immune" He/she would switch targets. Or allow for a party energy bar that lets you switch target when it is full? IDk, I just think this needs a little work.
Anyways, I think the game is fun and