hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Developer Diary - Small Fixes/Temporary Game Issues

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:00 am

Hello all,

Sometimes we do small fixes in the game and because these fixes are not part of the big updates we end up not telling you guys sometimes. So I will start to use this topic to tell you about these changes and keep you updated. The topic will be open and you are free to talk with me regarding any questions or concerns.

Normally these changes will be done automatically when you open the game, if you need to download it again for the fix I will write.

2/8/2016 Fix
Some players were having issues when pressing the in-game support button. Yesterday we just fixed this issue so please download the game again and you won't experience this bug anymore.

3/8/2016 Fix
1 - Some players reported a bug in the Ruins of The Ancients saying the damage was being doubled in the second day after using sweep tickets. Actually the game mode is working properly. The game will save your best score during each day and in the next day your daily score will be added to the previous best daily damages. For example:
Day 1 - Your best score is 1 million, after the server reset time you use a sweep ticket during Day 2. You will get the same score as Day 1 (1 million) and your total damage will be Day 1 + Day 2, so 2 million.

To avoid misunderstanding we are doing small changes in the wording from this game feature. We might also add a rule to explain about this soon.

2 - We fixed Lumos quote issues in Russian, German and French languages.

3 - Some players were experiencing issues when they tried to use the sweep function from the Ruins of the Ancients, this was fixed.

15/8/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed bug that didn't let players hire heroes in the Ruins of the Ancients.

2 - Fixed issue with Lumos not being able to be used in certain parts of the game making the game crash.

3 - Fixed bug that showed wrong equipment quantity after crafting an item.

16/8/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed the Awakening Card bug, some players reported they couldn't change their hero cards to the awakened versions.

26/8/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed issues related to awakening items location and descriptions.

15/11/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed issue with Lars' 4th ability.
2 - Fixed issue causing the green dot on store equipment (that says which hero can use each equipment) to not appear.

24/11/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed issue with Guild Wars team selection.
2 - Fixed issue with Crucible of Fire (not being able to select a team after the first battle).
3 - Fixed issue that didn't show some feature names (like Mystic Ruins).
4 - Fixed issue letting players below level 85 to enter the Heroes' Camp.

12/12/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed Arena battle outcome issues.
2 - Fixed issues with players not being able to open Arena.

13/12/2016 Fix
1 - Fixed Epic Arena battle outcome issues.
2 - Fixed Level 100 avatar frame issues.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Developer Diary - Small Fixes/Temporary Game Issues

Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Great thread, really love that you give us more transparency!

I just have one rant and one question.

1. The sweeping on RotA is a great failure in my eyes. Let's say someone is getting an insane run with perfect RNG on day one and scores the highest. He's now going to sweep his highest score every day on this boss and almost doesn't have to worry about being dethroned from his rank. Even if you might get a higher one-time score than him on day 2 or 3, he's still already ahead by a certain score. Personally I'd like to get this "feature" removed.

2. What's happening with RotA if we achieve the 10 million BP and the last milestone (level 100 cap and new gear in chests) is unlocked. Will the feature vanish? Will we still be able to battle the bosses? If so, how's it determined when the boss will die? Again after 2 million BP?
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

hengli

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello Arc,

Regarding number 1 I am sorry but that's how the RoTA was designed. Regarding number 2 as you may already now after playing all the bosses the RoTa will be gone.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:21 pm

How about those of us not getting for do Realm cause of server merges? We are getting punished and loosing out of rewards for all those realm bosses.

Soulslayers
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 pm

I have a problem

I was buying items in the trader and 8
i had three times that i thought it was a fragment but it was an real item so i wasted diamonds maybe you guys can set an warning or something so i know that's not a fragment or money buy item cause i don't want to waste diamonds again
Hope you can do something about would really appreciate it

Or some tips to don't forgot and waste diamonds cause i need them

Greetings soul

hengli

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 am

First post updated with recent fixes. And this is not a topic to report bugs, let's only discuss about issues I reported in the first post. Thanks.

sifr
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Fix your game everytime dina is in a match she crush the game

hengli

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:55 am

First post updated, awakening fragment issues fixed.

hengli

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:28 am

First post updated.

Kimbro
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks you for this thread hengli, we are really needing to know that you all are fixing bugs/problems even when they are for a level/game area/country version that others can't see. Good job, keep it up.
Y así conocerán vuestras mercedes el modo en que el nombre de mi patria era respetado, temido y odiado, y cómo, para crear el infierno en el mar o en la tierra, no eran menester más que un español y el filo de una espada.