Momma
Squire
Squire

transfer account

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:37 pm

I recent start playing Soul Hunters couple of weeks ago and I got a new phone yesterday. How would I go about transferring my account to my new phone? I connect my account with gmail g+ and with my new phone I login, but my game account is no where to be found.
[XH] Momma

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: transfer account

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:52 am

Hopefully you are not moving from android to ioS or vice-versa as they don't translate. Otherwise, I would recommend you sending a support ticket on your old phone asking for instructions.

rjpetersiii
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Momma did you ever get instructions on what to do? I have been playing on a galaxy s4 for and got a galaxy s7 and have not been able to get my account to transfer either. I have asked support for help but have not heard back yet.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:10 am

I transfered my account from a Tmobile kyocera garbage phone to an obama phone, then back.

All I did was type in my email & password after downloading the game.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:44 am

If you were playing using Android and your new phone is android you only need to write your login information in the new phone, login and play. The same happens if you changed from an older IOS device to a newer one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheesywestern
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 pm

ive had a problem no one can solve or wants too it seems like. Started playing as a guest and spent hundreds of dollars on this game. At the time signing in as a guest i was not given the options for linking the account to anything. Not facebook or gamecenter. Now, i still have to sign in as guest to play on my account. I tried signing in through facebook and gamecenter and login id and password, each time it started a new account for me and didnt actually sign me in on my account that i use. thats the problem, the only access i have to playing is through a backup of my ios phone, otherwise im screwed!!! This company give the term customer service a bad name. The replies are short and broken english and sometimes just dont make sense. its been about 2 months since ive tried to find a solution through them going back and forth. i play every day since i started and would like to play on my other ios device but i do not have the login/password, Because there is none! i need one! im on a guest account! They did not have gamecenter then on the app. In short they need to migrate my whole account to one that has a login information and a password so that i could use on i dont know possibly a new phone someday or another device. Its ios to ios if your wondering.

onefinger
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 am

Dear Hengli,

Are you able to assist me to link a VIP 15 account to GMAIL from facebook? the accounting is rotting now because it is linked to FB, everytime I try to link to gmail the game shows error, account already linked to another email. It's linked to facebook not gmail yet it shows that the account is linked to another email when I try to link it to email.

Please assist or you will lose a loyal customer and advocate.