promecio
Squire
Squire

Bug "JOGAR" button - Language PT-BR

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:17 am

I'm two days without playing because when you click the button to play just nothing happens. Already installed in two different emulators and on a cell phone but the problem persisted. Already I uninstalled, installed, updated and can not solve the problem. All occurred after the last maintenance. Someone had the same type of problem?

Emulators: BlueStacks and Droid4X
cell phone: LG Optmus L40

:cry: :cry: :cry:

promecio
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug "JOGAR" button - Language PT-BR

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Discovering a possible cause for my problem. It is very strange but even with internet the game does not connect. I tested the same cell that here at home did not work elsewhere and it worked. Now is find out why my internet is not connecting in the game. Any idea?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 am

Promecio please contact the in-game customer support. If you can't open the game you can always send a private message on Facebook.

O seu jogo não está conectando a internet, tenta limpar o cachê do jogo antes de mais nada porque só desinstalar não limpa os arquivos temporário salvos no seu celular. Caso isso não resolva peço que entre em contato com o suporte, beleza?

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:13 am

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:24 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:49 am