InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Crucible Chests

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:56 am

BarryAllen wrote:
Again where is the improved chests. 18 stones...awesome would only need another 27 chests just like that to make her 7 star...that would probably me Christmas and the Purple item I have about 15 of those in stock. I am guessing this game is managed by UCool, that would answer why the loot is just as shitty as their Crusade. And again per Hengli response:

Rare equipment is added after you unlock the tier

Where is the rare equipment..are the stones rare, or perhaps that purple fragment...is that considered rare? The only thing that has been rare since the tiers were unlocked is good rewards.

i was so disappointed too, I thought better chests means loads of purple items, some orange items or fragments... I tried RotA every day to finish 100 LvL cap asap, but nothing changed a thing. chests didnt become better - they as trash as they was!!!

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm

I do not expect every run and really dont expect awesome stuff weekly but the point I am trying to make is before the Level increase the COF was dropping good useful items. Since that time not so much so assume that even with the add of rare items everything else should not go bad.

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:44 am

Zentor wrote:
I got x30 Leah today. That was nice.

I got x30 Jasmine yesterday. Not bad but this happens once a month lol. Srly, items that COF gives away are a joke. Each 4-5 days I get decent stuff but all the rest is garbage lol. It would be awesome if we can receive at least one of those items that need crafting.
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:04 am

Ever since sweep function added to the COF, I was able to collect a lot of crap for enchanting for a week and I thought I was the only one having a bad luck. Now I manually do both runs just in case. So far, the items I get from manual runs are far better than the sweep.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
Ever since sweep function added to the COF, I was able to collect a lot of crap for enchanting for a week and I thought I was the only one having a bad luck. Now I manually do both runs just in case. So far, the items I get from manual runs are far better than the sweep.

Hengli begs to differ, but what if the technical team messed up the coding?

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:09 pm

I don't know what's going on or who's lying but something is messed up. A lot of players longed for a COF sweep but they wouldn't have ever imagined it this worse.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:10 pm

I have never understood the thinking when it came to the COF design...you would think the chests would start off with basic crap, stuff you can use to enchant and the farther you get the better the item; after all the farther you go the harder it gets. If you reach chest 15, it should at least give you a useful item, whether that be soul stones or purple/orange item but players should not be seeing blue, gray or yellow gear in that chest nor Void Dust.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 pm

I agree. I got a basic blue item. I'm gonna use it for 66 enchanting points. But thats not what I want from the last chest=)

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Think the 2nd run was actually better than the 1st which is not saying much. One way or another your sweep has screwed up the loot tables or you temple because no one is getting better loot and everyone seems to be getting worse so you may want the developers to take a look at that as opposed to saying the loot does not get worse because it has.

Run2.jpg

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 am

I got 800+ Amulets of dexterity all found from crucible chests. Not to mention the similar amounts of copper axes and copper longswords I got from COF chests.