Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Crucible Chests

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:56 am

hengli wrote:
Rare equipment is added after you unlock the tier, the chests don't get worse. :)

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:48 pm

hengli wrote:
Barry, just because the equipment is added to the chest it doesn't mean that you will get this equipment at every run. The Crucible of Fire is a free game feature where you don't need to cost stamina, you can do two runs daily and where you can get lots of gold out of it. In the second run you can even use sweep function so it's much more convenient right now than before. Just think that items are a bonus you can get, they shouldn't be the main purpose of doing the CoF. Players still get hero cards out of it and some good items every once in a while. I will pass your feedback to the team but I hope you can understand what I wrote.

First of all, you get decent gold not ''lots of gold''. Secondly it is two runs daily if you are vip 10. Thirdly sweep function is only good if you are vip 10 as mentioned earlier. For the last point your comment makes no sense, aka items being a bonus. Items are already hard to get and the hero RNG is completely screwed up. I went 2 weeks straight without any hero found then one day I got aqua from first cof run, then second run another aqua. Like what the actual fuck?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Kronus wrote:
hengli wrote:
Barry, just because the equipment is added to the chest it doesn't mean that you will get this equipment at every run. The Crucible of Fire is a free game feature where you don't need to cost stamina, you can do two runs daily and where you can get lots of gold out of it. In the second run you can even use sweep function so it's much more convenient right now than before. Just think that items are a bonus you can get, they shouldn't be the main purpose of doing the CoF. Players still get hero cards out of it and some good items every once in a while. I will pass your feedback to the team but I hope you can understand what I wrote.

First of all, you get decent gold not ''lots of gold''. Secondly it is two runs daily if you are vip 10. Thirdly sweep function is only good if you are vip 10 as mentioned earlier. For the last point your comment makes no sense, aka items being a bonus. Items are already hard to get and the hero RNG is completely screwed up. I went 2 weeks straight without any hero found then one day I got aqua from first cof run, then second run another aqua. Like what the actual fuck?

Wow, first that GizmoGuy is starting to sound like me, and Wow again at that he gave you a black and white answer (definitely was telling people they were bonus items) and you lash out?

1. The amount of gold from the CoF is not only the most per daily, and can be done faster than 10hours.
2. Especially before the 2 stars got added to the chest, the priority for doing the CoF was Coins > Gold > Bonus loot.
3. Not gunna go far complaining about RNG then in the next sentence describe a random situation.
4. You can buy items with diamonds, other currency, and raid campaign. The only RNG that is currently broken is Awakened Ethera, everything else has a solution.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:57 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
Again where is the improved chests. 18 stones...awesome would only need another 27 chests just like that to make her 7 star...that would probably me Christmas and the Purple item I have about 15 of those in stock. I am guessing this game is managed by UCool, that would answer why the loot is just as shitty as their Crusade. And again per Hengli response:

Rare equipment is added after you unlock the tier

Where is the rare equipment..are the stones rare, or perhaps that purple fragment...is that considered rare? The only thing that has been rare since the tiers were unlocked is good rewards.

That saves two days and 120 diamonds as a nonVip (1 herioc reset) if you were going for her.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Why don't you tell us what rare items were added and what the odds are of ever seeing them. Also again understand not getting it at every run but have got none since you update. You are the one who posted rare items added after unlocking the tiers so please elaborate on what users should be seeing, at what level and how often. It's like telling someone they will get a raise after their evaluation period yet not telling them how long their evaluation period is.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
I have never understood the thinking when it came to the COF design...you would think the chests would start off with basic crap, stuff you can use to enchant and the farther you get the better the item; after all the farther you go the harder it gets. If you reach chest 15, it should at least give you a useful item, whether that be soul stones or purple/orange item but players should not be seeing blue, gray or yellow gear in that chest nor Void Dust.

If it gave out free oranges, it would imbalance the game and void dusts, especially blue or a 3xPurple, are great drops.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Again do not think players are expecting full blown orange gear every day. What about things like Sage Wands, Natural Remedy...even a Shuriken every once and awhile would be nice being that some toons need 5 on one color level. I think Gizmo at P+4 needed 5 or 6 Shurikens to go to Orange.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:46 pm

@Vesperas - I assume you work for Lilith somehow because the only person that would use a correlation between free and imbalanced is someone trying to make money. "If it gave out free oranges, it would imbalance".
If the COF gave out Orange items most players would be able to equip their toons creating some level of balance/competition however if the COF continues to give out shit but some players choose to buy gems which can convert to buying gear in the shops this allows balance though right?? The only thing that giving gear in the COF would imbalance is Lilith's wallet.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:35 am

BarryAllen wrote:
Again do not think players are expecting full blown orange gear every day. What about things like Sage Wands, Natural Remedy...even a Shuriken every once and awhile would be nice being that some toons need 5 on one color level. I think Gizmo at P+4 needed 5 or 6 Shurikens to go to Orange.

I've gotten 3x all of those items pre-meatballs.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 am

BarryAllen wrote:
@Vesperas - I assume you work for Lilith somehow because the only person that would use a correlation between free and imbalanced is someone trying to make money. "If it gave out free oranges, it would imbalance".
If the COF gave out Orange items most players would be able to equip their toons creating some level of balance/competition however if the COF continues to give out shit but some players choose to buy gems which can convert to buying gear in the shops this allows balance though right?? The only thing that giving gear in the COF would imbalance is Lilith's wallet.

1. The game is already too easy with MULTIPLE free hand outs.
2. You were never were suppose to have everyone equipped, people who were stuck at 80/90, sure.
3. If everyone had everyone maxed, the game turns into a cookie cutter fest too fast. Again, this happened when everyone was stuck at 80/90, everyone had the same team, and let bad players catch up. Catching up is the same as getting free items, defeats the purpose of the arms-race style game.
4. It's like if in a triple A competitive RPG, like diablo 2, had everyone getting a free stone of Jordan/high rune tier item every day. It's unfair to the people who got them without crying for free items, ruins that value of the items, and creates imbalance.
5. If I worked for Lilly, they'd have a ton more advertisements.
6. Search me on GameFAQs.com anytime you want, I have well over a million hits there alone and constantly 'protest' easy games, whether effortless farming/exp 'un'grinding in RPGs (which you want) to Autoaim in competitive shooters. Oh, and I brown-nosed Lilly with a 10/10 review there :D