Equinox
Squire
Squire

"New Server Purchase bonus"

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Good evening,

So here is my problem, I bought gems and other things for an ammount of 113,5€ and I didn't receive the last reward on the event. (Attached documents)

I asked the support and they told me that Ezio 5* for 52€ is not a part of the event BUT nothing say when you buy Ezio 5* pack that it's not a part of the event. How I'm suppose to know that when i bought it ?!
Quote from the event : "Purchase 99.99$ or more to receive an additional Musashi [...]"
Well guys I purchased 113,5€ so I want my reward that's all. (Yes I like Genesis)

So I'm just here to claim my reward or i'll ask for refund. :?

Have a good night,
Equinox

ID : 24095
Server : 203 Demonic Beast

Celeburnio
Squire
Squire

Re: "New Server Purchase bonus"

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:31 pm

I don't remember if it is specified this but the 100$ must be spent on diamonds, I think. If not, when buying Ezio a little black bubble will pop up on your screen, saying that Ezio purchases doesn't count towards any other bonuses, except from VIP status.

Hope it helps.

Equinox
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 am

Well it's not specified on the event if you look at attached document...
And when I bought it there was the 4 last numbers of the visa card + "Accept" and next "Payment accepted" :/ (I'm with Play Store)

Thanks

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:38 am

I've been talking with customer support about event rewards for exactly 18 days now and still no resolution so don't get your hopes up. I even msged the administration on here but after 1 response it's been another 3 days. I'm about to call Google and file a refund, this company has some of the worst customer service I've seen in any game. While a lot of games have terrible customer support nut when it comes to paying customers and money they will resolve any issues asap, not so much here.

Equinox
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Well that's bad... And customer services said to me that I need to come here so xD I'll wait or ask for a refund later too !

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо